The Tripura JEE Medical 2013 Result will be declared in the month of June, 2013 by first week. The Entrance Exam Board will release merit lists in which the candidates will be arranged in the increasing order of their ranks.
The candidates whose names are included in this merit list will be called for admission process. The Tripura JEE Medical 2013 Result will be made available to the candidates via various media including: www.Tripura JEE.nic.in – official exam website.
The Board will release five merit lists in Tripura JEE Medical 2013 Result for the candidates of following 5 categories:
- Unreserved Category (UR)
- Scheduled Tribes (ST)
- Scheduled Castes (SC)
- Physically Handicapped (PH)
- Ex – Servicemen (EX)
There is no provision of post – publication review of Tripura JEE Medical 2013 Result at any stage and the Board will not entertain any such request. The unreserved category merit list will be prepared on the overall performance of all candidates.
The merit list will be formed on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in exam. The tie – resolution in Tripura JEE Medical 2013 Result score will be done via the following methods:
- Candidate with higher score in Chemistry and Biology will be given preference
- Candidate with higher score in Biology will be given preference
- The final tie – resolution will be done on the basis of candidate’s date of birth. The age wise older candidate will be given preference in Tripura JEE Medical 2013 Result.
More result related information will be made available as soon as the Board notifications are released.
Other Related Links:
- tripura jee 2013 answer key
- tripura jee 2013 application process
- tripura jee 2013 counselling
- tripura jee 2013 eligibility criteria
- tripura jee 2013 exam
- tripura jee 2013 exam pattern
- tripura jee 2013 faq
- tripura jee 2013 important dates
- tripura jee 2013 notification
- tripura jee 2013 result
- tripura jee 2013 syllabus