The Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria will have various clauses which will determine the eligibility of a candidate to get admission through Kerala CEE 2013.
Only those candidates will be considered eligible for exam and further admission process who satisfy all the eligibility conditions of the criteria. If the candidates don’t satisfy as much as one condition of eligibility, they will be termed as ineligible and will be rejected.
Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria has the following clauses:
- Nativity: The candidate should be Indian Citizen/Person of Indian Origin (POI)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) to be eligible for Kerala CEE 2013.
- To determine candidate eligibility, three categories are there - Keralite, Non-Keralite (Category I) and Non-Keralite (Category II) under Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria.
- Keralite: the candidate having Kerala Origin will be under this category.
The wards of All India Service Officers (AIS) (Non- Keralites) belonging to Kerala Cadre will be termed as “DEEMED Keralites”, who will not be eligible for Special/Person with Disabilities/Communal Reservation as per Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria.
- Non-Keralite (Category I) [NK I]: Candidate who is not Kerala native, but has given qualifying exam form Kerala and who is ward of the following categories will belong to this category as per Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria:
- Defence Personnel and Govt. of India Employees who are posted to Kerala.
- Govt. of Kerala employees who have served or are serving in Kerala subject to the condition that this service period is at least of two years will be eligible as per Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria.
- Non-Keralite (Category II) [NK II]: The candidates who don’t fall in any of the above mentioned categories will be classified as NK II. As per Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria such candidates will be eligible for admission under Management Quota only and that too in Private Self financing Colleges (Govt. Seats) and Govt. Controlled Self Financing Colleges.
- Academic Eligibility: The clauses under Academic Eligibility as per the Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria are as under:
- The candidates must have cleared the exam of Kerala HSC or equivalent exam with at least 50% marks in Biology separately and 50% marks in Physics, Biology and Computer Science/Chemistry/Mathematics/Bio-Technology to be eligible according to Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidates who have completed a Diploma course of minimum 3 yr duration are eligible as per Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria if they score a minimum of 50% marks in the final exam.
- Candidates who have secured a minimum of 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology together are eligible for the seats reserved for D. Sc. & Tech as per Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria.
- Age: The Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria specifies no upper age limit for exam aspirants but the candidate must have completed the age of 17 yrs till December 2013.
- No relaxation in the minimum age requirement will be there as per the norms of eligibility criteria.
Other Related Links: