The Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form has not yet been released and will be made available to the candidates in the month of January, 2013 third week.
The forms for the exam will be filled online at: www.cee.kerala.gov.in and the candidates have to mandatorily apply via the Online Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form. Submission of more than one application form by a single candidate will lead to cancellation of subject’s candidature.
All the candidates except the ones belonging to the SC/ST category will be included in ‘General’ category. The Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form fee is as follows:
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 350/-
- General candidates: Rs. 700/-
The candidates of ST category whose family income is less than Rs. 40, 000/- need not pay the Application Form Fee. To get this exemption, the candidates have to submit the income certificate and caste certificate.
The candidates choosing Dubai as the examination center have to submit an additional Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form Fee of Rs. 10, 000/- via a DD drawn at any nationalized bank. The DD must be payable at Thiruvananthapuram and must be drawn in name of The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. If these candidates didn’t submit the extra form fee, they will be allocated an exam center in India only.
Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form Fee Remission Modes:
There are two modes of application form fee remission:
- Demand Draft: The candidates can submit the fee via the DD drawn at any Scheduled / Nationalized Bank which has been drawn in name of The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and is payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Security Card: The candidates can obtain the Prospectus and Security Card from the designated branches of Post Offices situated outside and inside the State of Kerala on payment of the requisite fee. The Online Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form filling will require the Serial Number and Key Number which are given with the Security Card.
The Online Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form Submission Process:
- The candidates should go through the detailed form filling instructions given in the information brochure and on: www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- There will be 7 stages for filling the online form and all of them need to be completed carefully and mandatorily in order to fill the Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form.
- The first step will be “Registration of the Candidate” in which the candidates will be given a system generated Application Number and will involve registering on: www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- The next step of Online Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form filling is “Candidate Login” in which the candidate will have to login into their account with their application number and password.
- Next, the candidates have to fill the application form as per the required information. The candidates should keep in mind that the information filled in the Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form by them, will be final and will be used for all the further steps of admission procedure.
- The candidates have to then submit the filled information and verify it before the final submission.
- The next step will be the final submission of Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form. The candidates will not be able to alter the filled information after this step.
- Now the candidates have to remit the form fee.
- In the next step the candidates have to generate the print out of the Online Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form.
- Then the candidates have to send the print out application form along with the supporting documents to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- The candidates have to get the form signed by the parents, sign it themselves, attach the supporting certificates or documents and paste a passport sized photograph (3.5 by 3.5 cm) which has been duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or the Head of the Institution last attended.
- After completing all the above mentioned things, the candidates have to send the Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form at the following address:
The Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildings,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001.
- The candidates must read the information brochure to see the documents which have to be attached with the Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form.
- Online Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form filling start: January, 2013 third week.
- Last date to submit the filled form: Second week of February, 2013.
- Last date of receiving the print out form with the documents: Third week of February, 2013.
- Admit Cards will be available from: Last week of March, 2013.
Other Related Links: