Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Counselling notifications have not yet been issued by the Office of Kerala CEE 2013. The candidates will be notified of the complete schedule via the electronic and print media by the exam controlling bodies as soon as the updates are released.
The Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Counselling will be done via the Single Widow System (SWS) and will be called as Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). The candidates, who have been included in the Medical Rank Lists of Kerala CEE 2013, will fill the choices for colleges and courses they want to pursue online for Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Counselling.
Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Counselling will be a transparent online process by which the candidates will submit their colleges and course choices. The ranks, marks, category reservations and annual intake for the year of 2013 will form the basis of final seat allotment.
Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Counselling will be done by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala, with the technical support of National Informatics Center.
Rules governing the Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Counselling are as follows:
- Candidates have to register their options as specified in the prospectus of Kerala CEE 2013.\
- Candidates have to submit their choices ONLINE on: www.cee.kerala.gov.in strictly within the time interval decided for choice filling. Choices submitted by any other means such as Fax / Post / In Person will not be given any consideration for Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Counselling.
- The candidates can also go to the ‘Help Desks’ and ‘Open Facilitation Centers’ (OFC) which will be opened across the entire state for a specified duration of time for Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Counselling, in case they don’t have access to internet or don’t have resources to exercise the online options.
- The facility for registering the options via these HDs and OFCs will be available for a limited period of time. The candidates will be notified of the schedule of Counselling via the electronic and print media.
- No student will be granted any extension in time, in any case and every candidate should keep the Application Number, Key number and Roll Number ready in order to register choice for Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Counselling.
- The total procedure for Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Counselling comprises the following steps:
- Accessing the website.
- Logging into individual account.
- Password Setting.
- Options Registration.
- Saving the registered options.
- Taking a print out of the list of Options.
- Logging out of the account.
- The candidates should carefully preserve the password set by them as it will be require at various steps of Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Counselling. The password should be kept confidential as Kerala CEE Office will not be responsible for any misuse.
- The candidates can go to the OFC or the office of Kerala CEE 2013 along with their Admit Card to reset the password, in case they forget the earlier one.
- The candidates can alter the college ordering in the options list any number of times within the schedule of Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Counselling.
- The candidates have to remit the Counselling fee at the notified branches of State Bank of Travancore. As a token of seat allotment and fee remittance, they will be given a receipt.
- This fee will vary according to the Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Counselling Rounds and will have to be remitted by the candidates per round if they wish to join them.
- After the seat allotment in Counselling, the candidate has to report in person the college allocated before the last date along with the documents specified in the prospectus.
- No refund of Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Counselling fee will be done after the last date specified for the cancellation.
Other Related Links: