Admission is strictly based on merit obtained in Entrance Examination 2013 and availability of vacancy in the respective category at the time of counseling.
Counseling and admission will be at SMU, Gangtok. Dates for counseling for candidates as per their position in the merit list will be posted on our website. There will be no separate intimation sent by post. The candidates are strongly advised to look up our website regularly without fail.
1. Candidates must be physically present for counseling and admission. By failing to be present for Counseling, candidates forfeit their right to admission
2. No deferment of the date of counseling from the date assigned to a particular as given on the websites will be entertained for any reasons whatsoever.
3. Appearing in counseling is not a guarantee for admission. Admission is strictly based on merit obtained in Entrance Examination 2013 and availability of vacancy in the respective category.
4. Candidates called for counseling must produce the following original documents. In the absence of any of these original documents, admission will be provisional.
o Proof of date of birth (10 standard certificate)
o 10 + 2 Marks sheet
o Transfer certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate
o Migration Certificate
o Four recent, identical passport size photographs and four stamp size photographs
o Documents as required for admission in Defence, North East and NRI categories
o For SC/ST/OBC candidates with less than 50% marks in 10+2, SC/ST/OBC certificate from Appropriate Authority.
o Character Certificate
Other Related Link:
- SMU 2013
- SMU 2013 Exam Pattern
- SMU 2013 Notification
- SMU 2013 Eligibility Criteria
- SMU 2013 Important Dates
- SMU 2013 Counselling
- SMU 2013 Result
- SMU 2013 FAQ
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2013:-