Sikkim Manipal University
SMU 2013: Counseling Status
The list of candidates eligible to attend the counseling, counseling schedule, venue and other relevant details will be made available in the website www.smu.edu.in.
Physical presence of the candidate at the counseling is mandatory. If a candidate is prevented by unavoidable circumstances from being physically present for the counseling, he/she may authorize another individual to represent him/her at the counseling. This representative must carry the authorization in the format given in this prospectus and must bring all documents and full fee. Absence of the candidate or his/her representative at the indicated reporting time and date will result in the instantaneous forfeiture of any claim for a seat.
The choice of course made by the candidate/representative is final and binding and cannot be altered under any circumstances.
Only the candidate/representative will be allowed into the counseling hall. They will be called in the order of their ranks and offered the seats available at that point of time. They are permitted to choose any of the seats available during their turn.
Documents Required at the time of counseling
During counseling all candidates are required to produce the original and two sets of photocopies of following documents. In the event of admission, these documents will be retained by the University for verification.
Candidates are warned against submitting the colour photocopies of the original marks card in lieu of the original marks cards. In the event of submission of such fraudulent original marks cards, incorrect or untrue information or suppression or distortion of any fact in the original marks card, admission/degree of the candidate is liable for cancellation.
Following Original Documents are to be submitted at the time of Counseling:
- Hall Ticket (for UGET candidates only)
- Original UGET Rank Card
- 10th marks card (for proof of date of birth)
- Marks card of 10+2 qualifying degree/diploma marks cards
- Conduct and character certificate to be obtained on the school/college letter/head/pad. No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted.
- Transfer certificate or school/college leaving certificate issued by the school/college & Migration certificate from previous University/Board. No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted.
- Sponsoring/domicile certificates for various reserved category
- Four recent and identical passport size photographs.
Other Related Link:
- SMU 2013
- SMU 2013 Exam Pattern
- SMU 2013 Notification
- SMU 2013 Eligibility Criteria
- SMU 2013 Important Dates
- SMU 2013 Application Submission Process
- SMU 2013 Result
- SMU 2013 FAQ
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2013:-