ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- The Applicant should be a Resident Indian National and belong to the 8 states of North Eastern Region of India including Sikkim.
- The Applicant should have studied and completed their course in the schools located in India in the preceding two years.
- He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2013, the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S.
- The applicant should have passed the qualifying examinations in the manner mentioned below:
a. The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
b. The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (or Botany and Zoology) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology at the qualifying examination.
CENTRE FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
COMMENCEMENT OF COURSE
The course will commence with effect from the 01/08/2013 (Monday) for the current academic year 2013-2012.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
The medium of instruction shall be English
THE APPLICATION PROCEDURE – HOW TO OBTAIN?
i. The Prospectus with the Application Form can be obtained against submission of Demand Draft of Rs. 600/- by hand and 650/- by post. The Demand Draft is to be made in the name of “Director, NEIGRIHMS” payable at Shillong. This includes cost of Prospectus as well as Non-Refundable Examination Fee. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
ii. The application form can also be downloaded from the website. The candidates submitting downloaded application forms will have to submit a demand draft of Rs. 600/- along with the application form. KINDLY NOTE THAT THE DOWNLOADED FORMS WILL NOT HAVE AN APPLICATION NUMBER AND THIS WILL BE ALLOTED BY NEIGRIHMS ONCE YOUR APPLICATION FORM IS RECEIVED AND PROCESSED. Downloaded application forms without the enclosed demand draft will stand rejected and no further communication in this regard will be entertained.
Fore More Detail : Click here
Some Important Links:
- NEIGRIHMS 2013
- NEIGRIHMS 2013 Notification
- NEIGRIHMS 2013 Eligibility criteria
- NEIGRIHMS 2013 Important Dates
- NEIGRIHMS 2013 Application Submission Process
- NEIGRIHMS 2013 Faq's
For More Information Regarding Medical Entrance Exam 2013:-