- The Applicant should be a Resident Indian National and belong to the 8 states of North Eastern Region of India including Sikkim.
- The Applicant should have studied and completed their course in the schools located in India in the preceding two years.
- He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2013, the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S.
- The applicant should have passed the qualifying examinations in the manner mentioned below:
a. The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
b. The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (or Botany and Zoology) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology at the qualifying examination.
Some Important Links:
- NEIGRIHMS 2013
- NEIGRIHMS 2013 Notification
- NEIGRIHMS 2013 Eligibility criteria
- NEIGRIHMS 2013 Important Dates
- NEIGRIHMS 2013 Application Submission Process
- NEIGRIHMS 2013 Faq's
For More Information Regarding Medical Entrance Exam 2013:-