Q1. What is the eligibility criteria?
Ans. The eligibility criteria is as follows: The candidates must be permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir as defined in Section 6 of the Constitution of the J&K.
- The applicants must have passed their Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from a recognized board/university. He / she must have scored a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST) in aggregate.
- The candidate must have passed their 10+2 level of examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, as elective subjects in case of admission to MBBS, BDS, BVSC & AH, Physiotherapy, BUMS, BAMS, B Sc Nursing, B Sc Rehabilitation Therapy, B Sc Fisheries, B Sc Radiation Science, B Sc Operation Theater Technology, B Sc Medical Lab Technology and B Sc medical Technology courses.
- The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Math or Biology as their elective subjects in case of admission to B Sc Agriculture, B Sc Horticulture, B Sc Sericulture, B Tech Agriculture and B Sc Forestry.
- The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their elective subjects in case of admission to Bachelor of Engineering courses.
- For B Sc in Physiotherapy and BAMS a reserved category candidate must have at least 45% marks in 10+2 level of examination
Q2. When will the exam notification be out?
Ans. The exam notification would be out around 2nd week of March
Q3. When will the exam be held?
Ans. The exam will be held in 1st week of July
Q4. Is it a state level exam or an All-India level exam?
Ans. It is a state level exam
Q5. What are the contact details?
Ans. The contact details are as follows:
Board of Professional Examinations
4th Floor, South Block,
Gandhi Nagar, Jammu Tel: 0191 -2475606, 2473637
Related Links :
- J&K BPEE CET 2013
- J&K BPEE CET 2013 Answer Key
- J&K BPEE CET 2013 Result
- J&K BPEE CET 2013 Counselling
- J&K BPEE CET2010
For More Information Regarding Medical Entrance Exam 2013:-