Q1. What is the eligibility criteria?
Ans. Eligibility criteria for PMET is:
- A candidate should be a bonafide resident of Punjab with Punjab domicile.
- A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with atleast 50% marks(40% for SC/BC) in all these subjects. Also a candidate should have passed in English as well. Those who are appearing for class 12th exams in 2013 can also apply.
- Also a candidate should have attained the age of 17 years
Q2. What is the criteria for reservation of seats?
Ans. Reservation of seats :
- 85% seats reserved for Punjab students ( Based on PMET 2013 score )
- 15% seats reserved for other states students ( Based on PMET 2013 score )
Q3. When will the exam be held?
Ans. The exam will be held in 1st week of June.
Q4. Is it a state level exam or an All-India level exam?
Ans. It is a state level exam
Q5. What are the contact details?
Ans. Contact address:
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,
Sadiq Road, Faridkot-151203
Other Related Link:
- PMET 2013
- PMET Notification 2013
- PMET 2013 Answer Key
- PMET 2013 Result
- PMET 2013 Counselling
- PMET 2010
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2013:-