The candidates are required to pay the registration fee of Rs.750/- through Demand Draft in favour of NITTE UNIVERSITY, payable at MANGALORE.
- BDS (5 Years): 100 Seats
- MBBS (4 ½ years + 1 year Internship): 100 Seats (subject to variation)
The filled-in application with all relevant documents should be sent to the Registrar, Nitte University, Deralakatte, Mangalore (D.K) – 575 018. by Post so as to reach before the last date (30-04-2013) or may be handed over in person at the University Office on any working day before the last date. Candidates should superscribe the sealed envelope carrying application form: “APPLICATION FOR NUUGET – 2013”.
*Hall Ticket (Test Admission Ticket) for the Entrance Test will be sent by post to the postal address entered by the candidate.
Date of Entrance Test
- Date of Entrance Test : 07-05-2013 (Saturday)
- Time : 10.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m
Entrance Test Cent (Place & Address)
1. AHMEDABAD: H.K Arts College, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad – 380009
2. BANGALORE: Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Govindapura, Gollahalli, Yelahanka, Bangalore– 560064.
3. ERNAKULAM: Bharathiya Vidya Bhavan, T.D. Road, Ernakulam-682 020
4. KOLKATA : The Scottish Church Collegiate School, 73, Bidhan Sarani, Kolkata – 700 006
5. MANGALORE: A B Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Deralakatte, Mangalore -575 018.
6. NOIDA: Karl Huber School, 4a, Sector 62, Near National Open School(NOS) Noida Uttar Pradesh – 201 301
7. VISAKHAPATNAM: Nightingale Engineering College, Gidijala, Anandapuram, Visakhaptnam -573 113
8. PATNA: The Centre address will be notified later.
The syllabus content will ordinarily be that prescribed for Class 12 of C.B.S.E schools.
- Entrance Test will be conducted in English.
- There will be one question paper (booklet) of 3 hours duration consisting of 180 multiple choice questions. Subject wise distribution of marks would be: Physics – 60, Chemistry – 60 and Biology- 60 (There will be at least 4 versions of the question paper booklet and therefore serial number of question differs from version to version.)
- Questions will be multiple choice type, each having one correct answer out of four alternatives.
- Answer sheet is of Optical Mark Reader (OMR) type and is to be marked as per instruction on it, using a black or blue ball point pen.
- Each question carries one mark. Correct answer will be awarded one mark. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
The final rank list is generated based on the scores in the Entrance Test for those who score 50% or more. Ties in the test score, if any, will be resolved on the basis of Inter Se Merit as defined below :
- Chemistry + Biology Marks in Entrance Test
- Biology Marks in Entrance Test
The candidates shall register and appear for the Entrance Test at their own cost, in any one of the 8 centres as per the choice indicated by them in their application form. No change of centre is permissible.
- Each candidate is given a Test Admission Ticket (TAT) which will bear his/her number.
- Seating arrangements as per TAT No. will be displayed at the centre.
- Candidates shall be present at the centre 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Only the candidates who possess the TAT in original or the downloaded one (duly verified) shall be allowed to appear for the Entrance Test. If the candidate is not in possession of TAT, a duplicate will be issued by the Chief Superintendent of the Centre on payment of Rs. 100/- on producing identity proof.
- No candidate shall be admitted to the Hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the Test.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the Hall before the end of first 30 minutes.
Candidates are not permitted to leave the hall temporarily for short intervals. Candidates leaving the hall prior to the end of test will have to handover the question paper and OMR sheet to the room invigilator and collect question paper after the test. No candidate will leave the room without handing over the OMR sheet.
- Candidates should sign the attendance sheet as per the instruction of the invigilator.
- Candidates found guilty of disorderly or improper conduct will be debarred from the Entrance Test by the Chief Superintendent of the Centre.
Other related links:
- NU UGET 2013
- NU UGET 2013 Eligibility criteria
- NU UGET 2013 Important Dates
- NU UGET 2013 Admission Procedure
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2013: