Orissa Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an entrance examination
Orissa Joint Entrance Examination (Orissa JEE 2013) is an entrance examination for admission in a number of professional courses like engineering, medical, pharmacy, management, Computer applications, architecture, hotel management etc in the professional colleges of Orissa. Since all the seats were not fulfilled in Orissa JEE it is being conducted again for all the vacant seats in medical, B.Tech, B.Pharma, MBA, MCA .
For all the courses there will be a separate entrance test including B.Tech. It will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. A large number of students who couldn’t qualify the first time are expected to appear for it again.
Eligibility criterias for Orissa JEE 2013 are Pass or appearing in 10+2 examination of CHSE, Orissa or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in these subjects taken together (40% for SC/ST) with age between 17 and 25 years as on 31.12.2010 (relaxable up to 3 years for SC/ST candidates).
For candidates seeking admission through JEE to Govt. and Private Colleges the candidate must be a permanent resident/native of Orissa. They are to submit the Permanent Resident Certificate at the time of counselling.
Reservation of seats :
- Open for Orissa states candidates only
- Other states students are not allowed to appear Orissa JEE
Date of Exam: 8th May 2013
Colleges under Exam:
Orissa; JEE Complex
Gandamunda, PO : Khandagiri
Other Related Links
For More Information Regarding Medical Entrance Exam 2013:-
- number of colleges orissa jee 2013
- number of question in orissa jee 2013
- orissa jee 2013
- orissa jee 2013 admit card
- orissa jee 2013 answer key
- orissa jee 2013 application submission process
- orissa jee 2013 counselling
- orissa jee 2013 examination centers
- orissa jee 2013 examination forms
- orissa jee 2013 important dates
- orissa jee 2013 notification
- orissa jee 2013 practice papers
- orissa jee 2013 result