The exam notifications for Tripura JEE Medical 2013 Entrance Exam have been released by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Exam for admission in various state medical colleges. The exam papers will have MCQs and will be conducted in offline mode.
Tripura JEE Medical 2013 exam will be conducted on 24th April, 2013 and 25th of April, 2013 as per the following schedule:
Day & Date
11 am to 1 pm
2 pm to 4 pm
24th April, 2013
25th April, 2013
Tripura JEE Medical 2013 Exam Pattern:
- The exam will have four papers namely – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Every paper will carry 100 marks with 2 hours duration.
- The questions in Tripura JEE Medical 2013 exam will be framed on the basis of TJEE syllabus which has been in effect from 2008. The Board has divided the syllabus in 10 modules and every module is of 10 marks.
- Tripura JEE Medical 2013 will have 50 compulsory MCQs out of which 5 questions will be taken from each module for one of the subject of Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- Every question will carry 2 marks making the total marks for the paper equal to 100.
- There is NO negative marking in Tripura JEE Medical 2013.
- The answers are to be marked on the OMR Answer Sheet in Blue or Black ball point pen.
The aspirants are advised to first confirm their eligibility as per the rules as only eligible candidates will be considered for admissions.
Eligibility Criteria of Tripura JEE Medical 2013:
- The native state of candidate must be Tripura and he/she must be Indian National.
- The candidates and their parents must have been residing in Tripura for a continuous period of 10 years.
- To be eligible for Tripura JEE Medical 2013, the candidate must have qualified the HSC exam of CBSE, Tripura Board of Secondary Examination or any other equivalent exam in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics.
- The children of Defence Personnel belonging to the state of Tripura are also eligible for Tripura JEE Medical 2013 given that they have stayed in Tripura for at least 5 years.
- As per the Eligibility Criteria for Tripura JEE Medical 2013, irrespective of their stay period in Tripura, children of All India Service Officers of Manipur – Tripura cadre and Employees of State Govt. posted outside the state of Tripura will be eligible.
- If candidate’s parent is an officer of Central Govt. who is working at Tripura having a serving period of 3 years or an officer on deputation for Govt. of Tripura and student himself/herself is not a permanent Tripura State Resident, but has taken or cleared the Higher Secondary Exam from an institution located in the state of Tripura, he/she will be eligible under Tripura JEE Medical 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- As per the Eligibility Criteria for Tripura JEE Medical 2013 for the wards of ex – servicemen either the candidates or their parents must have been staying in Tripura for a continuous period of 5 years immediately prior to the date of applying. The students must have taken or cleared the Class XII exam in the year of 2013.
Reservation of Seats in Tripura JEE Medical 2013
The total annual intake under the exam will be announced when the notifications from sponsoring authorities and other sources will be received.
The reservation of seats in Tripura JEE Medical 2013 will follow State Govt. norms and will reserve seats for candidates belonging to ST/SC/EX/PH category.
Application Form of Tripura JEE Medical 2013
The forms have been released and have to be filled offline in between 18/01/2013 and 11/02/2013. The fee for exam form is Rs. 80/-. The forms can be obtained at:
- TBJEE Office Counter for Rs. 80/- on all days including holidays and Sundays in between 18/01/2013 and 11/02/2013 (11.00 am to 2.00 pm).
- The Tripura JEE Medical 2013 form can also be obtained from the following address on all working days (from 1 pm to 3 pm):
Care Taker Unit,
Directorate of Higher Education
Old Secretariat Building,
- The application form of Tripura JEE Medical 2013 can also be collected from the following colleges from 21/01/2013 to 11/02/2013 on all working days:
R.K. Mahavidyalaya, Kailashahar
Govt. Degree College, Dharmanagar
Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College (Belonia)
D.D. Memorial College, Khowai
N.S. Mahavidyalaya, Udaipur
- The candidates can also send a request letter for the application form of Tripura JEE Medical 2013 to the Board Office along with a self addressed envelope (30cm X 13cm) and a postal order drawn in name of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination of Rs. 80/- which must be payable at the Head Post Office of Agartala.
- The Tripura JEE Medical 2013 forms can also be obtained from: www.tbjee.nic.in – the official exam website. In this case the fee of exam form is to be remitted at the time of form submission.
The examination fee of Tripura JEE Medical 2013 exam is Rs. 250/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST) which is to be remitted via the e – challan at SBI Bank Branches.
The filled forms have to be mailed at the following address with the fee transaction receipt, required enclosures and a 30cm X 13 cm self – addressed envelope and Rs. 5/- stamp in which Admit Cards for Tripura JEE Medical 2013 will be sent to the candidates; till 11/02/2013:
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE),
Tripura Board of Secondary Education Building,
PIN – 799 006.
Answer Key of Tripura JEE Medical 2013
The answer key will be released by the Board on the evening of 25th of April, 2013 when the test has been conducted so that the candidates can evaluate their exam papers with it and get to know their approximate exam score.
Result of Tripura JEE Medical 2013
The result will be declared in the month of June, 2013 by the first week in the form of 5 merit lists in which candidates of different categories will be arranged in the increasing order of ranks obtained by them. The result will be made available on: www.tbjee.nic.in – the official exam website and other media such as newspapers.
The details of counselling schedule and complete process of counselling for Tripura JEE Medical 2013 will be made available in due course of time on the official website of exam.
- Deadline for Application form filling and Submission: 18/01/2013 to 11/02/2013
- Dispatch of Admit Card of Tripura JEE Medical 2013: March, 2013 3rd week
- Exam dates: 24/04/2013 and 25/04/2013
- Release of answer key: 25/04/2013 evening
- Last Date to receive the feedback for Tripura JEE Medical 2013: 30/04/2013 (till 5.00 pm)
- Result Publication: June, 2013 1st week
- Counselling Period: In the months of July & August, 2013
Other Related Links:
- tripura jee 2013 answer key
- tripura jee 2013 application process
- tripura jee 2013 counselling
- tripura jee 2013 eligibility criteria
- tripura jee 2013 exam
- tripura jee 2013 exam pattern
- tripura jee 2013 faq
- tripura jee 2013 important dates
- tripura jee 2013 notification
- tripura jee 2013 result
- tripura jee 2013 syllabus