UPCPMT 2013 Result Declared Click here to check
All the exam applicants can now see their UPCPMT 2013 Application Form Status and know their Application Form number by visiting the following link:
The Exam of UPCPMT 2013 is scheduled to take place on 16th June 2013.
UPCPMT 2013 exam is organized by the King George’s Medical University, Lucknow which was formerly known as Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University for admission in first year of various undergraduate dental and medical courses in the colleges in UP.
UPCPMT 2013 candidates should confirm on their own part that they are eligible for the exam and further admission process as per the provisions of Eligibility Criteria of the Exam.
UPCPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have qualified the ICSE / HSC or any other exam considered equivalent to Class XII exam taken after at least 12 years of study in which last two years consisted of Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and another elective subject along with English to be eligible as per UPCPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- For other exams which are considered equivalent to the above exam, refer to eligibility criteria link given below.
- The students taking the qualifying exam in the year of 2013 can also apply for the exam but their admission confirmation will be finally subject to the submission of their qualifying exam result.
- The UPCPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria requires the candidates to have scored at least 50% marks in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry and Physics in the qualifying exam and 50% marks in UPCPMT 2013 exam too.
- The minimum aggregate:
- Physically Challenged: 45% for both the qualifying exam and UPCPMT.
- OBC, ST and SC categories: 40% for both the qualifying exam as well as entrance exam.
- BUMS, BHMS and BAMS candidates: 35% marks in UPCPMT exam.
UPCPMT 2013 Reservation of Seats
The Vertical UPCPMT 2013 Reservation of Seats for different categories is as follows:
- Scheduled Castes: 21%
- Scheduled Tribes: 2%
- OBC: 27%
The details of Horizontal UPCPMT 2013 Reservation of Seats under every category are as follows:
- Dependents of Freedom Fighters: 2%
- Wards of Ex – Servicemen (Retired, Killed or disabled in action): 2%
- Physically Handicapped: 3%
- UPCPMT 2013 Reservation of Seats for Women Candidates: 20%
- NCC Cadets of ‘B’ Grade having ‘C’ certificate: 1%
To claim the seats under reservation, the candidates have to submit proper documents at the time of admission in proof of their category as mentioned in the admission brochure.
UPCPMT 2013 Application Form
The UPCPMT 2013 Application Form will be made available in between 25th of April, 2013 to 8th of May, 2013 along with the information brochure in the Central Bank of India branches after a cash payment of examination fee.
The UPCPMT 2013 Application Form fee for the General and OBC candidates will be different than that for the candidates of ST and SC categories and will include the Counselling and Bank Charges; as follows:
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 1280/-
- ST/SC Candidates: Rs. 680/-
The UPCPMT 2013 Application Form will be in the OMR format and must be handled with care. The candidates should carefully go through the instructions given in the form before starting the filling of form.
After filling the form as per the given instructions, the candidates can preserve a copy of the form for future usage and send the form without folding in the envelope provided at the following address via Speed / Registered Post before 15th of May, 2013 the last date of form submission:
CPMT – 2013,
CSJM Medical University,
Kanpur - 208024
UPCPMT 2013 Exam Pattern:
- The exam will have four sections:
- Every section will have 50 questions and every question will be of 1 mark making the maximum number of marks in the exam to be 200.
- As per the UPCPMT 2013 Exam Pattern, the exam will have questions of the level of Intermediate level of UP Board.
- The exam will have objective type questions and there will be no negative marking in the exam.
- There is no provision of re – evaluation of exam result as per the UPCPMT 2013 Exam Pattern.
- The exam duration is 3 hours.
UPCPMT 2013 Admit Card
The UPCPMT 2013 Admit Card has not yet been released. They will be made available for the candidates on: http://www.cpmt2013.org/ from 1st of June, 2013.
The candidates will be notified of the UPCPMT 2013 Admit Card release via the SMS notification on the contact number filled by them in the application form. Therefore, the candidates should take care that the contact number filled by them is correct and working so as to receive the notifications.
The Admit Card will have to be downloaded by the candidates themselves as no one would be sent the UPCPMT 2013 Admit Card via post.
UPCPMT 2013 Result
The candidates should be in constant touch with these websites in order to be updated regarding the latest exam updates and announcements. If in any case, there is any re – evaluation or changes in UPCPMT 2013 Result, the candidates should refer to only these websites.
The Tie – Break procedure:
In case more than one candidate has same score in UPCPMT 2013 Result, the tie – resolution will be done by giving preferences to the candidates in the following order:
- Higher marks in Biology
- Higher marks in Chemistry
- Higher marks in Physics
- Lucky draw done by the exam authorities.
- Begin of Application Form Sale for UPCPMT 2013 - 25th April 2013
- Last Date to Obtain Application Form - 8th May 2013
- Last Date for Application Form Submission - 15th May 2013
- Release of admit card of UPCPMT 2013: 1 June, 2013.
- Date of Exam - 16th June 2013
- First Round of Counselling - 25th July 2013
- Second Round of Counselling - 28th August 2013
- Begin of Academic Session - 1st August 2013
Other Related Links: