AFMC 2012: Minimum Qualification:
The Govt will provide free accommodation and entitled rations, subsidized messing, AC 3 Tier free railway warrant from college to home and back during vacations, a book subsidy of `.12,000/- during entire training period, uniform allowance of `. 6000/- per student during first year and `. 1250/- per year, as maintenance allowance in subsequent years and any other misc allowances as applicable.
All candidates should be medically fit as per laid down standards for the Armed Forces.
Only unmarried candidates are eligible. Marriage during the course is not permitted. The college is fully residential both for boys and girls.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Applicants must have passed the XII standard/pre-professional/premedical examination or equivalent examination of statutory Indian University/Board or any other recognized Board/University as a regular student in all the subjects opted for in FIRST ATTEMPT with the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology securing not less than 60% of aggregate marks in the three science subjects taken together, not less than 50% marks in each of the science subjects and not less than 50% marks in English. They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics at least of the matriculation standard. A graduate of B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany or Zoology) and also must have passed the earlier qualifying examination i.e. XII standard/Pre professional (Med) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and obtained marks as stated above.
(a) Candidates who are to appear in the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) up to first week of May 2012 may also appear for the test provisionally.
(b) The following categories of students are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply :-
- Candidates who have passed in Domestic Science, Domestic Arithmetic, Lower Math separately or in combination with other subjects like General Science, Social studies in High School/Higher Secondary (Multi Purpose) or equivalent examination (
- Candidates who have passed only Pre-University/Pre-Degree (one year course) or Pre-Professional in Agriculture/Veterinary/Dental Examination
- Candidates who have passed the Pre-Professional or other equivalent qualifying examination as PRIVATE CANDIDATES.
AGE LIMIT :
Must have attained the age of 17 years on 31 December 2012 but must NOT have attained the age of 22 years on the above mentioned date i.e. not born earlier that 01 January 1990 and not later than 31 December 1994, if the academic qualification of the candidate is 10+2 or equivalent. A candidate who has passed B.Sc. examination or will be appearing in final B.Sc. examination and seeks admission must not have attained the age of 24 years on 31 December 2012 i.e. must have been born not earlier than 01 January 1988.
Some other related links of AFMC 2012 :
- AFMC 2012
- AFMC 2012 Application Form Submission Process
- AFMC 2012 Important Dates
- AFMC 2012 Eligibility Qualification
- AFMC 2012 FAQS
- AFMC 2012 Counseling
- AFMC 2012 Result
- AFMC 2012 Answer Key | AFMC 2012 Solutions
For More Information Regarding Medical Entrance Exam 2012: