All the Students who applied for Admission various Undergraduate Engineering, Medical, Dental, Bachelor degree Programs in Aligarh Muslim University for the Academic year 2012-2012 are hereby informed that the they has to submit the Filled Online/Offline Application form On Or Before Last date.
Students who applied for AMU 2012 Entrance Test Can check the AMU 2012 Application Form Submissions Process.
AMU 2012 Application Form Submission Procedure :
- Fill up the ONLINE Application Form by following the instructions given above and also available attached to the Form. Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper of not less than 80 GSM (applying ONLINE) OR Download the appropriate Application Form from the website meant for the course for which the candidate wishes to apply and get it printed on A-4 size paper of not less than 80 GSM. Fill up the Application Form by following the instructions given above in CAPITAL letters using black ball point pen (applying OFFLINE)
- Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
- Attach the appropriate Demand Draft / Cash Receipt along with other relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or mutilate it in any way.
- Put the Application Form inside the A-4 Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip on the top after filling it properly.
- Application Form can be submitted by hand or sent by Registered Post / Speed Post or through Courier so as to reach up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt to the respective offices as given under each course of study.
1. Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of their filled-in form for future reference.
2. AMU 2012 Acknowledgement Slip will be given for Application Forms submitted by hand only. However, candidates who submit their AMU Application Form by post may check the status of their Application Form on the website.
Documents to be Submitted with AMU 2012 Application Forms :
- The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges (non-refundable) as mentioned against each course is to be remitted through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Finance Officer, A M U, Aligarh payable at Aligarh OR Cash Receipt from Finance Office, AMU, Aligarh Candidate must attach the original Demand Draft/Cash Receipt with his / her Application Form and also write his/her name, date of birth, course of study and Transaction ID (if available) on the reverse of the Demand Draft/Cash Receipt.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
- Self attested copy (both sides)of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
- Self attested copy of documents in support of claim under special categories, if any.
- Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any (applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses ).
- Any other relevant document.
Note: Incomplete Application Forms, those received late, without requisite fee and not supported with the required certificates / docum ents may be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
To the following address
Office of the Controllerof Examinations,
AMU, Aligarh -202002
Some Important Links Regarding AMU 2012:
For More Information Regarding Medical Entrance Exam 2012:-