Aligarh Muslim University (AMU 2012) Medical Entrance Exam
Aligarh Muslim University was established by Syed Ahmed Khan in the year 1875. This Muhammedan Anglo Oriental College gained the status of a full-fledged University in the year 1920. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Medical Entrance Exam is conducted for the admission of students to the MBBS and BDS courses. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Medical Entrance Exam is generally held in the end of May.Seats for MBBS (145+5*) (*For NRI) and for BDS (35+5*)
(* For NRI )
Eligibility for AMU 2012 Medical Entrance Exam:
- Candidates seeking admission to the MBBS and BDS course should have passed the higher secondary or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in the subjects Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English.
- Candidates are required to obtain at least 50% marks in aggregate (Chemistry, Biology and Physics taken together) in the entrance examination.
- Candidates should be at least 17 years of age.
Reservation of seats (Open for all states ) :
- 150 seats for MBBS ( Included 5 seats of NRIs) on the basis of AMU 2012 score
- 40 seats for BDS ( Included 5 seats of NRIs) on the basis of AMU 2012 score
Date of Exam: 27th May, 2012 (Sunday)
Last date of receipt of form: 24th March, 2012
Colleges under Exam:
Aligarh Muslim University
Some Important Links Regarding AMU 2012:
Some other important links regarding Medical Entrance Exam 2012: