Q: What is the eligibility criteria?
Ans. Only those candidates will be eligible to sit for the entrance exam who:
- Is a citizen of India
- Is a domicile of Chattisgarh
- General category students who have done Physics, Chemistry and Biology in higher secondary and who have got minimum 50% marks in them combined will be eligible for the entrance examination. Reserved category students who have done Physics, Chemistry and Biology in higher secondary and have got minimum of 40% marks in them combined will be eligible for the entrance examination.
Q: What is the age limit for CGPMT?
Ans. Any candidate will not be given entry to the medical university who has not completed 17 years of age before 31st December or before it, in the year in which the exam is held.
Q: How can we get application forms?
Answer: From the following ways
- Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board of counters
- Pre-specified sales center
- Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board office by post.
Q: What is the selection process?
Ans. 1. The entrance examination will be conducted by Chattisgarh Professional Examination Committee
2. All the candidates from the general category will be selected in the merit list who get a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany combined in the entrance examination. Similarly candidates from the reserved category will be selected in the merit list who get a minimum of 40% in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany combined in the entrance examination. The merit list of the candidates will be prepared according to the marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
3. For candidates who get the same marks in the merit list:- Weight age given to subjects-
Q: Incomplete enteries in application forms will be acceptable or not?
Answer: Application form will be rejected.
Q: Application forms sent by courier service will be accepted or not?
Answer: Yes it will be accepted if received on or before the given last date as per notification but application forms if sended through courier service / speed post & has not been received by them in that case Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will not be liable.
Q: Can we paste colour photograph in OMR application forms?
Answer: Yes a candidate can paste colour / Black-white photograph but you have to paste your present photograph.
Q: Application forms sent without photograph will be accepted or not?
Answer: Form will be rejected.
Q: If error done while filling OMR application form is filled with Pen instead of pencil, form will be acceptable or not?
Answer: As per instructions given in chapter-2, the form will be considered as unvalid because form has to be filled up by H.B pencil only, as in this case it can be accepted but Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will not be liable for any errors.
Q: What precautions should be taken at the time of examination?
Chhattisgarh Admission letter issued by the Board of Professional Examination Board or downloaded from the website to participate in the certification exam is required for admission.
- Calculators are not allowed in the examination hall
- All details should be filled clearly & correctly like rollno, Set Code, Subject, Date of Birth etc.
- Use only ball pen for filling your OMR answer sheet.
- Once OMR answer sheet filled by dark ball point pen after that there is not any other option to change your answer.
- Dont try to fold your OMR answer sheet.
Q: What are the documents that has to be submitted along with OMR application forms?
- Date of birth as proof of class X mark sheet photocopy
- Photocopy of marksheet of qualifying examination.
- The current year qualifying examination are present in the college / department head should attach the certificate
- Reserved category ie SC / ST or other
- In case of backward classes or physically challenged photocopy of your OBC/PH Certificate
- With 6 rs stamped, self-addressed post card which Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board by the applicant as
- Acknowledgment and Rigistered number will be sent to communicate.
- The state's quota of places required for a proof -photo copy of domicile certificate.
Q: What is the contact address?
Other Related Links:
- CGPMT 2012
- CGPMT 2012 Exam Pattern
- CG PMT 2012 Notification
- CG PMT 2012 Eligibility Criteria
- CG PMT 2012 Important Dates
- CG PMT 2012 Application Submission Process
- CG PMT 2012 Result
- CG PMT 2012 Counseling
- CG PMT 2012 Syllabus
- CG PMT 2012 Cutoff
- CG PMT 2012 FAQ
For More Information Regarding Medical Entrance Exam 2012:-