Q1. What is the eligibility criteria?
Ans. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- For MBBS/BDS - 50% in 10+2 (PCB)
- For B.sc - 45% in 10+2
- For B.Sc/BPT - 40% in 10+2 (sc/st/obc)
Q2. What is the reservation criteria for seats?
Ans. The reservation of seats is as follows:
- open for all states ( Based on UG AWT 2012 / CMC Ludhiana 2012 score )
- 50 seats for MBBS , 40 seats for BDS , 60 seats for B.Sc , 20 seats BOPhysiotherapy
Q3. What are the application dates?
Ans. The notification would be out in the 1st week of March.
Q4. When is the entrance exam?
Ans. The entrance exam is in last week of May.
Q5. Is it a state level exam or an All-India level exam?
Ans. It is an All-India level exam
Q6. What are the contact details?
Ans. The contact details are:
Ludhiana - 141 008
Some important links of CMC LUDHIANA 2012
- CMC Ludhiana 2012
- CMC Ludhiana Eligibility Criteria 2012
- CMC Ludhiana Notification 2012
- CMC Ludhiana Important Dates 2012
- CMC Ludhiana Application Submission Process 2012
- CMC Ludhiana 2012 FAQS