CMC Vellore 2012 Entrance Exam
Christian Medical College Vellore, which is affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai, holds an all-India entrance test (CMC Vellore Common Entrance Test) every year to select students for admission into various under-graduate level medical and para-medical courses offered by it.
The Selection Process
All candidates whose applications are in order and complete will be registered and go through the competitive process of Entrance Examinations and Interviews for selection. All admissions are based on inter-se merit. The College recognises that merit is not merely academic merit but is, in addition, a collection of various other factors, which go towards suitability to pursue a professional career. The selection process / admission will be subject to any orders passed or that may be passed by the Government / University / Professional Councils.
THE DECISION OF THE SELECTION COMMITTEE IS FINAL.
- Candidates qualifying the CMC, Vellore CET, can seek admission into these following courses.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc. MLT)
Date of Exam:
18th May 2012
Colleges under Exam:
Christian Medical College Vellore
Website URL: http://home.cmcvellore.ac.in/
Some important links of CMC VELLORE 2012:-
Some other important links regarding Medical Entrance Exam 2012: