The HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria will have some conditions and clauses that must be satisfied by the candidates in order to be eligible for the exam and further admission process. The eligibility conditions have to be satisfied by all the candidates and a candidate not satisfying as much as single eligibility condition will not be considered for admission process.
There will be different HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria for the State Quota Seats and Management Seats which are explained in detail in the following paragraphs.
HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria for State Quota Seats:
- The candidates who are wards of Bonafide Himachali / Himachal Govt. Employees and Autonomous Bodies which are partially or wholly financed by the Govt. of Himachal Pradesh and have passed at least two exams out of Middle, Matric, Class XI and Class XII or its equivalent examinations from the recognized institutes located in Himachal Pradesh will be eligible as per HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- Children of Ex – Servicemen/Defence Personnel/Central Govt./UT/Other State Govt. employees are also eligible under HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- As per HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria, the wards of employees of Autonomous Organizations/Central Govt. Semi – Govt. bodies/Other State Govt./UT/HP Govt. Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies wholly owned by the Himachal Govt. who are Bonafide Himachali and are living outside Himachal owing to their posting/service are also eligible for the test. The HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria exempts these candidates from the condition of passing two exams from institutions located in HP.
- The candidates who got admission in Navodaya School in Himachal but have cleared their Matric or Class XII exam from some other Navodaya School under exchange programme are also eligible under HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
For Management Quota Seats (in Private and Un – aided Dental Colleges):
- There are no schooling or domicile conditions under this quota and both Himachali and non – Himachali candidates are eligible under this quota as per the HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
The wards of J&K Migrants, Tibetan Refugees and NRI who satisfy the minimum educational requirements are also eligible for the test.
HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria for Age and Educational Qualifications:
- To be eligible for the test, the candidate should be elder than 17 years and younger than 25 years as on 31st December of the year the admissions are announced.
- The candidate must have passed Class XII exam from a recognized University/Board in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry and Physics with a minimum aggregate of 50% (GEN) and 40% (OBC/ST/SC) to be eligible under HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidate must have also passed the exam of English with a minimum aggregate of 50% (GEN) or 40% (OBC/ST/SC).
- The HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria allows those students to give the exam too who are appearing for in the exam in the year of 2013, subject to the condition that they submit their result before the first round of counseling and their minimum score is as per the eligibility requirement.
For more details on HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria, the candidates should refer to the information brochure of the exam.
Other Related Links: