The HP CPMT 2013 Application Submission Process notifications have not yet been announced by the University and will be made available to the candidates by the last week of March 2013. The following information which has been withdrawn from the last year’s brochure will be updated as soon as the notification for HP CPMT 2013 Application Submission Process is released.
The aspirants of HP CPMT 2013 have to complete the following steps in order to complete the HP CPMT 2013 Application Submission Process:
- Obtain HP CPMT Application Form from the university counter or via post.
- Form filling as per the given instructions
- Submission of completely filled form before the last date.
The HP CPMT 2013 Application Submission Process details:
- Obtaining the Form:
- The form can be taken from the University Sale Counters after making requisite payment.
- The forms can be also obtained via registered post after sending the DD as per the required amount and mentioning the complete address and contact details in the application.
- This will be the first step that must be completed in order to initiate the HP CPMT 2013 Application Submission Process.
- Filling the form:
- After reading the instructions given to fill the form, the candidates need to fill the form as per the required information.
- The candidates need to provide their complete and correct address and contact numbers in the form and fill the form completely in this step of HP CPMT 2013 Application Submission Process.
- Then a photocopy of the completely filled form has to be preserved by the candidates for future references.
- Submitting the form:
- The last step of HP CPMT 2013 Application Submission Process will involve the mailing of the completely filled form to the following address before the last date of form submission:
Assistant Registrar ( Entrance Tests ) H.P.University,
Shimla – 171 005.
This completes the HP CPMT 2013 Application Submission Process.
Other Related Links: