The JIPMER 2013 Application Submission Process has started from 25th of March, 2013 and will be completed ONLINE on the official website of only till 4th of May, 2013.Please Click Here To Apply
The JIPMER 2013 Application Submission Process will comprise of the steps that have to be followed by the candidates in order to apply for the exam.
The main steps involved in the form submission process are as follows:
- As the form filling will be done online only, the first step of JIPMER 2013 Application Submission Process is to logon to www.jipmer.edu.in in between 25.03.2013 and 04.05.2013.
- Click “Apply Online” for MBBS Admission 2013.
- Complete the form as per the required information.
- The candidates should fill correct and complete information to complete the JIPMER 2013 Application Submission Process without any error.
- Any type of discrepancies detected at any stage of admission process will lead to rejection of application form.
- The form submission process will involve remission of form fee via the Bank Challan at SBI Bank Branches. The fee is Rs. 1000/- for GEN and OBC category candidates and Rs. 800/- for ST and SC candidates.
- The next step of JIPMER 2013 Application Submission Process will involve the uploading of recent passport sized photo and signatures for the online form.
- The next step will be to take the print out of the completely filled application form bearing the unique Registration Number.
- The form submission will be complete only after the payment is confirmed at the bank branch where the Bank Challan was submitted.
The candidates should note that if they dont complete the form filling as per the form filling instructions, their JIPMER 2013 Application Submission Process will not be complete and the applications will be rejected without any further correspondence.
Other Related Links: