The candidates who qualify the exam will be given admission via the seat allocation procedure JIPMER 2013 Counselling on 11, 12, 13th of July, 2013. The candidates have to go through the verification of their image and finger print before they go for counselling. In case there is a mismatch in them at any stage of admission process, then the candidates have to go through the legal actions.
The JIPMER 2013 Counselling will be done for only those candidates who score marks above the minimum percentage decided for the candidates of various categories.
The following list shows the minimum percentage of marks that must be obtained by the candidate in the exam to be eligible for JIPMER 2013 Counselling:
- General: 50%
- General OPH: 45%
- OBC/SC/ST: 40%
The eligibility of Physically Handicapped candidates for JIPMER 2013 Counselling will be decided after placing them in respective categories. Such candidates have to stay for one day extra on their own expenses for medical examination.
Original copies of following documents must be brought at the time of JIPMER 2013 Counselling:
- Qualifying Examination clearing certificate.
- Mark Sheets of Qualifying Examination must also be brought at JIPMER 2013 Counselling time.
- Date of Birth Proof – Class X certificate or the Birth Certificate.
- Conduct and Character Certificate.
- Certificate of being the resident of the State.
- The candidates of reserved category will have to submit documents in proof of them belonging to the reserved categories while they attend JIPMER 2013 Counselling.
- Migration or transfer certificate issued by the institution last attended.
- The candidates from Puducherry have to submit the Residence / Employers Certificate.
- Medical Certificate in case the candidate belongs to OPH category.
- Four recent passport sized color photographs.
- The original JIPMER 2013 Admit Card.
In JIPMER 2013 Counselling, if any of the above mentioned documents is found to be defective or forged, the candidate will be disqualified from further admission process and his/her seat will be forfeited.
The selection of waitlisted candidates is subject to the vacancy generated in case any other candidate leaves the seat or does not appear for JIPMER 2013 Counselling. These candidates will be informed about the counselling schedule via the notifications on www.jipmer.edu.in .
Further details on JIPMER 2013 Counselling, schedule, fee details will be made available on the official website of the exam.
Other Related Links: