Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses:
- For MBBS/BDS degree course :Higher Secondary or equivalent qualifying examination with 50% of aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology)
- For B.Sc (Nursing) :45% of aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English.
- For BPT degree : 45% of aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English and a pass in Higher Secondary Course.
- Age: The candidate age should be not less than 17 years as on 31st December, 2013
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST, other backward classes the minimum marks for admission shall be 40% in lieu of 50% for general category.
Some important links of MAHER 2013 :-
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2013:-