The candidates of AIPMT 2013 have to first confirm that they satisfy all the conditions of AIPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria in order to be eligible for the exam and further admission process. The candidates who don’t satisfy as much as single eligibility condition will not be considered for admission.
The AIPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- The candidate must be an Indian.
- To be eligible as per AIPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria the candidate must have completed 17yrs of age at the time of admission or by 31st December of the year of getting admission.
- The eligibility criteria has decided the upper limit for the exam to be 25 years for the General category candidates as on 31st December of the year of applying for the exam.
- This age limit of AIPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria has been relaxed for the candidates of OBC/SC/ST categories.
- The candidates of Andhra Pradesh and J&K are not eligible for AIPMT 2013 as both of these states have opted out of All India Scheme.
- AIPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria however, has a clause which allows the Andhra Pradesh and J&K candidates fulfilling the below mentioned conditions to apply for the exam:
- The candidate is not domiciled in J&K or Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate is not eligible for admission in Medical / Dental Colleges of J&K and Andhra Pradesh.
- The AIPMT 2013 Information Brochure has the codes for the Qualifying Exams which will be considered equivalent to the Class XII exam and must have been passed by the candidates as per the AIPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- The minimum aggregate in the qualifying exam must be 50% (General) or 40% (OBC/ST/SC) in the subjects of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- The AIPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria requires the candidates of Gen – PH category to have a minimum aggregate of 45% and of SC – PH/OBC – PH/ST – PH category to have a minimum aggregate of 40% in these subjects.
The candidates must confirm that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions for the exam in before filling the application form.
For more details on AIPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria, the candidates must refer to AIPMT Information Brochure.
Other Related Links:
- aipmt 2013
- aipmt 2013 admit card
- aipmt 2013 answer key
- aipmt 2013 application submission process
- aipmt 2013 counselling
- aipmt 2013 dates
- aipmt 2013 details
- aipmt 2013 eligibility criteria
- aipmt 2013 exam pattern
- aipmt 2013 faq
- aipmt 2013 form availability
- aipmt 2013 important dates
- aipmt 2013 notification
- aipmt 2013 papers
- aipmt 2013 pattern
- aipmt 2013 practice paper
- aipmt 2013 result
- aipmt 2013 sample paper
- aipmt 2013 syllabus
- aipmt 2013 test