The candidates who are applying for the RPMT 2013 exam must check their eligibility for the exam before filling the form. RPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria will specify the conditions and clauses that have to be satisfied by the candidates in order to be eligible for the exam and further admission process.
The candidates, who don’t satisfy even a single condition of RPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria, will not be considered eligible for the exam and their candidature will be cancelled.
RPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria details are:
- The minimum requirement of educational qualification for the aspirants of MBBS and BDS are in the following table and must be satisfied to be eligible under RPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
SSC or ICSE exam considered equivalent to Class XII after 12 years of school, with subjects of Chemistry, Physics, Biotechnology/Biology with English in last two years as compulsory subject combination.
RPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria requires the candidate to have taken SSC or ICSE exam equivalent to Class XII exam after 12 years of school in which last two years comprised studying Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects.
- The RPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria requires a candidate to have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Chemistry, English, Physics and Bio – Technology / Biology and a minimum 50% marks in Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
- To be eligible as per the RPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria, the OBC, SC and ST candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 40% in the above mentioned subjects.
- The candidates of General Physically Handicapped category have the minimum aggregate value as 45% and for those belonging to SC – PH / SBC – PH / OBC – PH / ST – PH is 40%.
- The RPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria also allows candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam in the year of 2013 to take the exam, their admission will however be subject to the satisfaction of eligibility clauses by their result.
- The candidates must be at least 17 years old by the month of December 2013 to be eligible for exam and further admission process as per the RPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidate must have studied the last three years of taking the taking the Qualifying Exam as a regular student continuously in recognized institute in Rajasthan and must be an Indian National as per RPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidate’s parents must have maintained a permanent residence in Rajasthan for a period of at least 10 years and in that duration, the candidate must have studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized institution at Rajasthan to be eligible under RPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidates who are bonafide Rajasthan residents and are studying in other states are also eligible as per the provisions of RPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- The wards of retired or serving Rajasthan Govt. Employee, All Indian Services Officers borne on Rajasthan State Cadres and has served for more than 3 years the State Govt.
- According to the RPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria, the wards of Retired or Serving permanent employees of Indian Defense and the employee is of Rajasthan origin irrespective of the place of posting are also eligible for the exam.
For details on RPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria for the defense and para - military candidates, the students should refer to the exam admission brochure.
Other Related Links: