Application Procedure for IISc 2011
1. Application Forms:
An application form may be obtained by either of the following two methods. You have to apply either through the off-line mode or the online mode but not both.
- Off-line application - Send your request for an application form with two address slips, with your mailing address clearly written (preferably stickers), and a Demand Draft for Rs. 600/- for GN/OBC/KM candidates (Rs.300/- for SC/ST/PH categories, along with a copy of an appropriate certificate) to the Deputy Registrar (Academic), Admissions Unit, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560 012. The DD has to be drawn in favour of "The Registrar, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore".
- Online application - Online application may be prepared and submitted by accessing the IISc website www.iisc.ernet.in/ug on or after 01.01.2011. The online application fee is Rs. 400/- for GN/OBC/KM candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PH categories. After submitting the online application, a printed copy of the filled online application along with a Demand Draft for the required amount must be sent to the Institute.
2. Submission of Aplication Forms
- Online applications must be submitted on or before 25.03.2011.
- Completed Off-line application form and online application form (printed copy) should reach the Deputy Registrar (Academic), Admissions Unit, IISc, Bangalore-560012 on or before 31.03.2011.
- Use a blue/black ink ballpoint pen to fill in the application form.
- Documents to be sent in the envelope provided:
- Filled Basic Data Sheet.
- Filled Application form
- Copy of SC/ST/OBC/PH/KM certificate, if applicable.
Other Related links: