Q1. What is the eligibility criteria?
KLEU AIET 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should have reached the age of 17 years till 31st of December, 2013.
- For admission in MBBS course, the KLEU AIET 2013 Eligibility Criteria requires the candidates to have secured a minimum of 60% marks in Biology, Chemistry and Physics taken together in the qualifying exam.
- The exam of Class XII, PUC II, 10+2, HSC or any other equivalent exam will be considered as the equivalent exam. The candidates should have secured a minimum 50% of marks in the subject of English in the qualifying exam to be eligible under KLEU AIET 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidates who are taking or have taken the qualifying examination in the year of 2013 and have not yet got their results are also eligible under KLEU AIET 2013 Eligibility Criteria for the entrance test provided they submit the result at the time of admission.
- Candidates seeking admission in MBBS course and have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2011 are NOT eligible or admissions.
Q2. What is the criteria for KLEU AIET 2013 reservation of seats?
Ans. The reservation of seats is as follows:
- 15% seats reserved for NRIs / Management Quota
- 2.5% seats reserved for KTC category ( Teaching staff )
- 7.5% seats reserved for BRD category ( Belgum Revenue Division )
- 75% seats reserved for All India Quota
Q3. What all courses are offered?
Ans. The following courses are offered:
MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. Nursing, BAMS, PC B.Sc. Nursing (Post Certificate) & B.Pharm,
Q4. Which colleges are under KLEU-AIET?
Ans. Colleges under KLEU-AIET 2013
- J.N. Medical College,
- Sri. B.M.K. Ayurved Mahavidyalaya
- V.K. Institute of Dental Sciences
- Institute of Nursing Sciences at Belgaum
- Institute of Physiotherap
- Pharmacy Colleges of Hubli, Belgaum and Bangalore
Q5. When will the application forms be available ?
Ans. The application forms and further details will be available on the University website from 7th January 2013
Q6. What is the last date for receipt of forms?
Ans. The last date for receipt of forms is 22nd April, 2013 by 5.00 pm
Q7. When will the exam be held?
Ans. The exam will be held on 4th May 2013 (2:00 - 5:00 PM) on Saturday,
Q8. Is it a state level exam or an All-India level exam?
Ans. It is an All-India level exam
Q9. What is the application process?
Ans. The candidates have to take a print out of filled online form and send to the following address along with a DD of Rs. 2000/- drawn in name of Registrar, KLE University, Belgaum which must be payable at Belgaum via Post or in person:
Q10. For what amount should the DD be drawn?
Ans. The DD should be drawn for Rs 2000.
Q11. In whose favour is the DD to be drawn?
Ans. The candidates have draw the DD in the name of Registrar KLE University, Belgaum at any Nationalized Bank.
Other Related Links: