Q1. What is the eligibility criteria?
Ans. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Those who are appearing for class 12th exams in 2013 can also apply.
- Also a candidate should have attained the age of 17 years before 31st December, 2013.
Q2. When and from where will the forms be available?
Ans. The forms for MAHER 2013 Medical are expected to be available by April in Meenakshi University. The form can also be obtained by post from Meenakshi University by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form. Candidates can also download the form online through the website maher.ac.in.
Q3. When will the Exam Notification be out ?
Ans. The Exam Notification would be out on or after 2nd week of April
Q4. What is the last Date for receipt of completed application forms?
Ans. Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: second week of May, 2013
Q5. When will the exam be held?
Ans. The exam will be held on 21st May
Q6. Is it a state level exam or an All-India level exam?
Ans. It is an All-India level exam
Q7. What are the contact details?
Ans. The contact details are as follows:
Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research
No. 12, Vembuli Amman Koil Street ,
West K.K. Nagar, Chennai -600 078.
Phone No. (044) 23643955, 23643956
Fax No. (044) 23643958
Some important links of MAHER 2013 :-
- MAHER 2013
- MAHER 2013 Eligibility Criteria
- MAHER 2013 Notification
- MAHER 2013 Application Submission Process
- MAHER 2013 Important Dates
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2013:-