About JSSU-UGET 2013:
JSS University intends to emerge as one of the nation’s preeminent comprehensive universities in the 21st Century. The University will be widely recognized for the quality of its undergraduate, graduate and professional educational programmes, the effectiveness of its research and outreach programmes and the broad access to the university provided through the innovative use of information technology. The university will ensure the quality of its programmes through the careful focusing of its resources in areas of institutional strengths.
Students will be admitted to MBBS UG Degree course in the constituent college of JSS University, JSS Medical College, Mysore on the basis of the rank list prepared by the University from the test scores obtained by them in the Comed-K UGET Test.
- 15% of total seats are reserved for NRI / Foreign / Management.
- 5.0% of the seats are reserved for Institutional preference.
Age: The candidate should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2010
- Requisite Qualification for admission to MBBS Course: The candidate seeking admission to any of these courses should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination PUC II/HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/ HSC examination of any recognized Board / University from any School / Colleges in India / Abroad after 12 years of study. Those who have passed above examination earlier than March / April 2010 are not eligible to apply.
- For admission to MBBS Course: The candidate should have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together in the qualifying examinations i.e. PUC II / 10+2 / HSC or equivalent. The candidate should also have secured at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together at Comed-K UGET-2013 for admission to MBBS course.
The candidate should also have scored 50% in English language.
|Total MBBS admissions per year||150|
Date of Entrance Test. 21.05.2013 (Saturday) 02.00 pm to 05.00 Pm
Some important links :
- JSSU-UGET 2013 Eligibility Criteria
- JSSU-UGET 2013 Notification
- JSSU-UGET 2013 Application Submission Process
- JSSU-UGET 2013 Important Dates
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2013:-