Admission to the first year of the B.D.S degree course at the Army College of Dental Sciences, Secunderabad for 34 seats will be on inter-se merit of the candidates (children of serving regular army personnel and regular army pensioners and war widows) in the combined written admission test (C-WAT) conducted by ACDS for 2013 -2012. Remaining 6 seats will be filled by Govt of A.P. through EAMCET. Candidates will be initially granted PROVISIONAL admission, which will be considered final on acceptance of eligibility by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, A.P. The college management reserves its right to deny the admission to any student in the event the admission is found to be irregular or violating any rules and/or regulations framed
under any statute or statutes.
Mode of Selection for admission
The admission will be strictly on merit ranking, based on marks obtained in C-WAT. The merit list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test. The decision of ACDS management regarding the preparation of merit list will be final and no arbitration in this matter will be accepted. In case of vacant seats due to certain candidates declining to join/not joining on due date, the vacancy so created will be offered to the candidate next in merit and so on. Six seats will be filled from merit candidates who have undertaken EAMCET 2013 of Andhra Pradesh State. This allotment shall be done by the Govt of A.P. or its authorized agency.
Centre for combined written admission test (C-WAT):
|Pathankot||Army School, Pathankot|
|Jalandhar Cantt||Army Public School, Jalandhar Cantt|
|Ambala||Army School, Ambala Cantt|
|Delhi||Army Public School, Kirby Place,
Sadar Bazar Road, Delhi Cantt
|Kota||Army School, Kota|
|Jodhpur||Army School, Jodhpur|
|Dehradun||Army School, Dehradun|
|Lucknow||Army Public School, Lucknow|
|Bhopal||Army School, Bhopal|
|Pune||Army Public School, Pune|
|Secunderabad||Army School No.1, Secunderabad|
|Bangalore||Army Public School, Bangalore|
|Kolkata||Army Public School, Kolkata|
|Guwahatti||Army School, Narangi, Guwahati|
|Danapur||Army School, Danapur|
Filling up of application form:
- Application Form is enclosed in the envelope. Candidate must affix adequate postage for Registration charges failing which Admit cards will be dispatched by normal post only. Incomplete or Improperly filled applications are likely to be rejected. Application forms duly completed in all respects alongwith documents must reach Principal ACDS, Secunderabad within the dates specified below :-
(a) Without late fee on or before - 15 Mar 2013.
(b) With late fee of Rs 300/- in favour - on or before 30 Mar 2013. of ACDS payable at Secunderabad A.P. (enclose DD for Rs 300/-)
- Application number must be quoted in all future correspondence. The name on the application form should be the same as mentioned in Matriculation or 10+2 certificates
- Candidates should fill in the application form very carefully. If the candidate knowingly furnishes false information, admission will be cancelled at any stage and fees paid will not be refunded. College is not responsible for rejection of applications wrongly filled/ documents ound missing. Applications without photographs will not be entertained.
- Late Receipt and Caution on Courier Service. ACDS will not accept application forms received later than 15 Mar 2013 without late fee. Condoning delay on account of postal strikes/lapses by courier services will not be done. It has been experienced that courier services are NOT always effective in ensuring timely deliveries at ACDS. These must therefore be utilised only at the applicants' own risk.
Note :- Completed application forms should be preferably sent by Registered with A/D or speed post as private courier services are not effective in ensuring timely delivery at ACDS.
Other related links:
- ACDS 2013
- ACDS 2013 Notification
- ACDS 2013 Important Dates
- ACDS 2013 Eligibility Criteria
- ACDS 2013 FAQ,s
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2013: