Eligibility- Only those candidates will be eligible to sit for the entrance exam who:
- Is a citizen of India
- Is a domicile of Chattisgarh
Explanation- Domicile of Chattisgarh- A person will be considered domicile of Chattisgarh if he follows the domicile policies of Chattisgarh which are made public by the Chattisgarh government.
Educational Qualifications- General category students who have done Physics, Chemistry and Biology in higher secondary and who have got minimum 50% marks in them combined will be eligible for the entrance examination. Reserved category students who have done Physics, Chemistry and Biology in higher secondary and have got minimum of 40% marks in them combined will be eligible for the entrance examination.
Age- Any candidate will not be given entry to the medical university who has not completed 17 years of age before 31st December or before it, in the year in which the exam is held.
1. The entrance examination will be conducted by Chattisgarh Professional Examination Committee
2. All the candidates from the general category will be selected in the merit list who get a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany combined in the entrance examination. Similarly candidates from the reserved category will be selected in the merit list who get a minimum of 40% in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany combined in the entrance examination. The merit list of the candidates will be prepared according to the marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
3. For candidates who get the same marks in the merit list:- Weight age given to subjects-
Other Related Links:
- CG PMT 2012
- CGPMT 2012 Exam Pattern
- CG PMT 2012 Notification
- CG PMT 2012 Eligibility Criteria
- CG PMT 2012 Important Dates
- CG PMT 2012 Application Submission Process
- CG PMT 2012 Result
- CG PMT 2012 Counseling
- CG PMT 2012 Syllabus
- CG PMT 2012 Cutoff
- CG PMT 2012 FAQ
For More Information Regarding Medical Entrance Exam 2012:-