The AMUPMDC 2013 will be conducted by the Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Maharashtra. It will be an All India level CET for admission in Post Graduate Diploma and Degree Courses in the Private and Unaided Dental & Medical colleges of Maharashtra State of the Academic Year of 2013 – 14.
The exam date of AMUPMDC 2013 for PG Medical (APGM CET 2013) is 6th January, 2013 (Sunday) (2.00 pm to 5.30 pm) and for PG Dental (APGD CET 2013) is 6th January, 2013 (Sunday) (2.00 pm to 3.30 pm).
The candidates have to confirm their eligibility for the exam and the further admission process as per the AMUPMDC 2013 Eligibility Criteria; before they fill the forms and apply for it.
The AMUPMDC2013 Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- The candidate must have qualified the final exam of MBBS / BDS from a recognized Medical/ Dental Institute and must be completely registered from either the Maharashtra Medical/ Dental Council or Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India or State Medical/ Dental Council as per AMUPMDC2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- This mandatory rotating internship of one year duration must have been completed by the candidate before the registration in order to be eligible under AMUPMDC2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- The AMUPMDC2013 Eligibility Criteria requires the candidate to submit the proof of permanent/full MCI/MMC/DCI/MDC registration along with the application of registration.
- The candidates who are likely to complete or have completed the one year of compulsory internship before or on 31st of March 2013 are also eligible as under the provisions of AMUPMDC2013 Eligibility Criteria.
The candidates who are pursuing or are previously registered for the course are NOT eligible.
AMUPMDC 2013 Reservation of Seats
The AMUPMDC 2013 Reservation of Seats provisions and clauses will reserve 25% of total seats for the candidates of OBC, ST, SC, VJ, NT1, NT2 and NT3 categories.
As per the Govt. Gazette of 2007, from among the total seats under the exam, 50% seats will be filled under AMUPMDC 2013 Reservation of Seats via the competent authorities of AMUPMDC by centralized admission process which will be conducted for the eligible candidates who qualify the exam.
Rest of the 50% seats will be under AMUPMDC 2013 Reservation of Seats for the seat allocation by the Management Quota that includes the 15% reservation for the NRI candidates.
AMUPMDC 2013 Application Form
The AMUPMDC 2013 Application Form has been released and can be obtained from the office of AMUPMDC at the following address:
75 Mint Road,
Fort, Mumbai – 1.
The candidates can obtain the AMUPMDC 2013 Application Form and the information brochure from the exam office on payment of Rs. 500/- via a DD which must be drawn in favor of “AMUPMDC” and must be payable at Mumbai.
The DD to remit the AMUPMDC 2013 Application Form Fee must be drawn at any Nationalized / Scheduled bank.
The AMUPMDC 2013 Common Entrance Test fee if Rs. 1500/- which will also be paid in the form of a DD payable at Mumbai, drawn at any Scheduled / Nationalized Bank and drawn in favor of “AMUPMDC”.
The AMUPMDC 2013 Application Form will be available between 19th of November 2012 and 20th December, 2012 at the office of AMUPMDC. However in case the candidates are not able to go to the office, they can pay an extra amount of Rs. 100/- and get the form via post. Such candidates have to send a written application for the request for Application Form on the plain paper clearly specifying the Course they are applying for.
The last date for AMUPMDC 2013 Application Form submission is 26th December, 2012. The candidates can also submit their forms with a late fee of Rs. 500/- via a DD till 26/12/2012.
- Forms will be available in between: 19/11/2012 to 20/12/2012
- Last date to submit the filled form: 26/12/2012
- Exam Date: 06/01/2013
- Admission Date: 26/05/2013
Other Related Links: