The COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Application Form has been released online on 12th of March, 2013 and can be filled by CLICKING HERE or logging onto: www.comedk.org - the official website of exam. The last date to fill the exam forms is 15th of April, 2013.
Candidates should first go through the exam eligibility criteria and instructions for filling COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Application Form prior filling the online form.
To fill the COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Application Form, the candidates have to do the following:
- Get a DDof Rs. 1200/- (PCM) OR Rs. 1500/- (PCMB) in name of "COMEDK" which is payable at Bangalore.
- The candidates should verify that the DD has been signed by the banker before they send it to the COMEDK.
- Before filling the COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Application Form, the candidates should go through the online sample form.
- The candidates should fill the form completely and correctly. After filling it the candidates can verify the filled information by clicking on the “Preview” button and edit the required fields.
- After they have verified the information they can submit the COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Application Form by clicking on “SUBMIT” button.
- Every candidate will be given a unique COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Application Form Number and the facility to generate the print out of the filled form.
- When the candidates are sure that every single detail filled by them in the form is correct, they should print out the form.
- The candidates should not send any original documents with the COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Application Form.
- The candidates have to paste recent passport sized color photograph on the form. The photo should not be hazy, smudged, tampered or older than 6 months. The aspirants should also take care that the photos used by them throughout the admission process must be identical.
- In case the photos pasted on COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Application Form mismatch with the candidate, the subject will not be allowed to take the exam.
- The candidates have to paste and not pin down or staple the photo on the form and there is no need of getting the photo attested or signed.
- The COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Application Form which has been filed wrongly or incompletely will be rejected without any prior notice issued to the candidate.
- If any candidate fills more than one COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Application Form, it may result in confusion and may lead to cancellation of candidature of the subject.
- The candidates should take this fact under consideration that they draw DD of correct exam fee as any kind of excess amount will not be refunded.
- No changes in the COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Application Form will be entertained at any later stage therefore the candidates should fill the forms with care.
- After the application process is complete the candidates should continually visit www.comedk.org at regular intervals in order to view the RED LIST. The candidates shoes application number is mentioned in it have to contact the COMEDK Office as mentioned.
- The candidates should take care that they complete the COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Application Form Submission as per the date mentioned in the exam brochure while keeping the postal delay in their minds.
- The COMEDK will not take any responsibility in case the form is lost delivered late in the postal process and in person delivery of the COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Application Form will not be entertained either COMEDK office or any other member institution.
- Before sending the filled form, the candidates should confirm the following:
- That they have drawn a DD of exact amount as mentioned in the admission brochure.
- They have pasted their passport sized photo, placed their signature, their parents’ signature and their left forefinger impression on the print out of COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Application Form.
- They have got their Date of Birth Certificate attested by the Gazetted officer or the head of the institution last attended by them, pasted their photo on it and signed it at the required place.
- They have placed the photocopy of the school leaving certificate or the Class X Mark Sheet bearing the date of birth along with the COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Application Form.
- The candidates of reserved category have placed the photocopies of their category certificates along with the form.
The completely filled COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Application Form should reach the following address via Courier or Speed Post till 15th of April, 2013:
Executive Secretary – COMEDK,
#132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross,
Bangalore – 560055,
For more details, refer to the admission brochure and www.comedk.org.
- Online COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Application Form Issue: 12.03.2013
- Deadline for from submission: 15.04.2013
- Online Test Admission Ticket uploading deadline: 24.04.2013
- COMEDK UGET MEDICAL 2013 date of conduction: 12.05.2013
- Answer Key release: 12.05.2013
- Deadline to receive objections regarding answer keys: 16.05.2013
- Test Score Publishing: 01.06.2013
- Deadline to receive objections regarding test score: 5.06.2013
- COMEDK UGET MEDICAL 2013 Rank List Publishing: 11.06.2013
Other Related Links: