The KLE University has released the exam notifications for KLEU AIET 2013 for admission in various UG Medical courses for the academic year of 2013. The exam will be conducted on 4th of May, 2013 from 2 to 5 pm at 17 examination centers across the nation.
The candidates who want to fill the exam forms should go through the KLEU AIET 2013 eligibility criteria GIVEN HERE or written below before applying for the exam as only eligible candidates will be considered for seat allocation process.
Eligibility Criteria of KLEU AIET 2013:
- The candidate should have reached the age of 17 years till 31st of December, 2013.
- For MBBS admissions, the eligibility criteria of KLEU AIET 2013 require the candidates to have secured a minimum of 60% marks in Biology, Chemistry and Physics taken together in the qualifying exam.
- The exam of Class XII, PUC II, 10+2, HSC or any other equivalent exam will be considered as the equivalent exam. The candidates should have secured a minimum 50% of marks in the subject of English in the qualifying exam to be eligible under the Eligibility Criteria of KLEU AIET 2013.
- The candidates who are taking or have taken the qualifying examination in the year of 2013 and have not yet got their results are also eligible under Eligibility Criteria of KLEU AIET 2013 for the entrance test provided they submit the result at the time of admission.
- Candidates seeking admission in MBBS course and have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2011 are NOT eligible or admissions.
Reservation of Seats in KLEU AIET 2013:
- Foreign / NRI / Management Candidates: 15%
- Wards of Technical Faculty of KLE University: 2.5%
- Educationally backward students of BRD Category: 7.5%
Application Form of KLEU AIET 2013:
The application forms have been released online at: www.kleuniversity.edu.in – the official website of exam.
The candidates can directly CLICK HERE and apply online. Every candidate has to fill only one form as filling more than one form can lead to cancellation of candidature.
The deadline to complete the form filling process is 7.01.2013 to 16.04.2013 and the last date to receive the filled forms is 22.04.2013. After filling the forms of KLEU AIET 2013, the candidates have to take its print out. Then they have to draw a DD of form fee of Rs. 2000/- in the name of Registrar KLE University, Belgaum which must be payable at Belgaum.
Then the candidates have to send the filled form of KLEU AIET 2013 along with the DD of form fee at the following address before 22.04.2013 in person or via post:
The Registrar’s Office,
Belgaum – 590010.
Admit Card of KLEU AIET 2013:
Admit Cards will be released on: www.kleuniversity.edu.in – the official exam website and will be made available for download from the month of April, 2013 third week.
The Admit Card will bear the exam roll number of candidate and the examination center allocated to him. The complete address of the exam venue will be mentioned in it.
In case, the candidates don’t get their Admit Card for KLEU AIET 2013 exam by the month of May, 2013 they should contact the University Office immediately. These candidates will be issued DUPLICATE admit cards one day before the exam at the Help Desk established at the respective exam centers.
In order to get their duplicate Admit Card of KLEU AIET 2013, the candidates have to bring the following:
- Two identical photos pasted by them on the application form
- Proof of form submission, OR
- College / School ID card, OR
- Photocopy of the submitted form.
Result of KLEU AIET 2013:
The Result notification has not yet been released and will be made available on: www.kleuniversity.edu.in – the official website. Students qualifying the exam will be arranged in the merit lists in the order of their ranks.
Counselling of KLEU AIET 2013
The counselling schedule of KLEU AIET 2013 and other details have not yet been released and will be made available on: www.kleuniversity.edu.in – the official exam website after the result declaration. The candidates who successfully qualified the exam, will be called for admission process at the KLE University in which they will be allocated seats as per their ranks which will be called as Counselling.
Important Dates of KLEU AIET 2013:
- Form filling deadline: 7.01.2013 to 16.04.2013
- Last date to receive the filled forms: 22.04.2013
- Dispatch of admit cards: 25.04.2013
- KLEU AIET 2013 Exam Date: 4.05.2013 (2pm to 5 pm)
Other Related Links: