- The filling of Online Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Application Form will be done in the following steps:
- Basic Information: The applicants have to enter their basic details such as name, contact number, address email id etc correctly as they will be used for all the future correspondences.
- Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Application Form Fee remission process in which the fee is to be submitted via the Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Completing the photo and signature process and submitting the completely filled form.
- The official exam website contains the addresses of all the designated SBI Bank Branches where the Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Application Form will be available.
- The applicants can also download the form from: www.manipal.edu – the exam website, fill it and post it along with the D.D. of 1000 INR drawn in name of “Manipal University” which must be payable at Udupi or Manipal.
- The Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Application Form can also be obtained by sending a request letter along with the D.D. of 1000 INR and a self addressed envelope at the following address:
Director, Admissions Manipal University, Manipal – 576 104.
For more details on Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Application Form and form filling logon to the official website or read the exam brochure.
- Last date to receive applications: mid week of March ‘14
- Online Booking of test: around last week of March 2014
- Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Exam Date: around mid weeks of April and May 2014
- Result: Mid week of May 2014
Other Related Links: