After the exam notifications for Manipal UGET Medical 2014 has been released, the Application Process will start. The applicants can apply both online as well as offline for the exam. The exam shall be conducted online and the students have to book their test schedule by the online test booking system at: www.manipal.edu – the official Manipal UGET Medical 2014 website.
All the applicants shall have to check their eligibility for the exam before filling the form as only eligible applicants will be allowed to take admission.
Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant’s country of nationality should be India.
- Date of birth of applicant must be on or before 31st of December, 1997.
- The minimum qualification of the applicant to sit in the exam as per the Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Eligibility Criteria: the applicant must have either passed the Class XII or IB, A Level, American 12th Grade or other equivalent exam with the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, English and Physics.
- At least 55% marks must have been obtained by the applicant in Biology, Chemistry and Physics taken together.
The entrance exam organized by the Manipal University for admission in Medical courses for the academic year of 2014 is open for all categories and therefore there is no clause of Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Reservation of Seats in the admission brochure.
Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Exam Application Form
The given sources may be used to acquire the form:
- Logon to the official exam website to fill the online form.
- The filling of Online Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Application Form will be done in the following steps:
- Basic Information: The applicants have to enter their basic details such as name, and other contact info e.g. contact number, address email id correctly as they shall be used for all the future correspondences.
- Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Application Form Fee remission process in which the fee is to be submitted via the Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Completing the photo and signature process and submitting the completely filled form till 11/03/2014.
- The official exam website has the addresses of all the designated SBI Bank Branches where the Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Application Form will be available.
- The applicants can also download the form from: www.manipal.edu – the exam website, fill it and send it along with the Demand Draft of 1000 INR drawn in name of “Manipal University” which must be payable at Udupi or Manipal.
- The Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Application Form can also be obtained by sending a request letter along with the Demand Draft of 1000 INR and a self addressed envelope at the following address:
Admissions Manipal University,
Manipal – 576 104.
Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Application Status
The applicants who have completed the exam application forms can check their Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Application Form Status on the online status check portal of the Manipal University.
The applicants can logon to the official site and check their Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Application Form Status. To check their application status, the applicants have to enter their Application Number.
Manipal UGET Medical 2014 e – Hall Ticket
Within 24 hours of booking the Online Test Schedule, the Manipal UGET Medical 2014 e – Hall Ticket will be generated. Only those applicants will be issued the hall tickets who book the slot before the last date of booking the test.
The Manipal UGET Medical 2014 e – Hall Ticket will bear the details of applicant’s roll number, courses he/she applied for, address of the exam center and date & time of the test selected by the applicant.
If there are any discrepancies in Manipal UGET Medical 2014 e – Hall Ticket, the applicant should report them to the authorities immediately. The applicants have to logon to the official link and provide their Online Test Booking Password and Application form Number in order to obtain their Manipal UGET Medical 2014 e – Hall Ticket.
Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Result
Result will be declared on around mid of May, 2014 on: www.admissions.manipal.edu – the official website of the exam.
- Last date to receive applications: mid of March ‘14
- Online Booking of test: last week of March ‘14
- Manipal UGET Medical 2014 Exam Date: mid week of April
- Result: mid week of May 2014
Other Related Links: