Candidate who wants to take admission into medical entrance examination has to fill the online AIIMS 2014 Application Form at the official website: www.aiimsexams.org. Candidates have to pay a fee for the form which is non-refundable. The fee for general category candidates is Rs.1000 while Rs.800 for SC,ST. The likely date of form release is around last week of March 2014.
They are advised to firstly read the prospectus carefully so as to avoid missing any information. It’ll also inform them about any information required in the filling and submission of the form.
Form Submission Process
- On the official site, select the registration link and fill all the necessary details in the fields as asked.
- Mention proper contact details (residence address and telephone numbers).
- Mark the options of other six AIIMS like institutes in order of preference.
- Deposit the AIIMS 2014 Application Form fee via either debit/credit card or e-challan of the prescribed bank.
- On successfully completing the submission/registration process, candidates will be sent an SMS or email ID confirming delivery of the form.
- Candidates can trace the status of their application form or admit card on the official exam website from around mid week of May 2014.
- Candidates can refer to the help manual on the website for further information.
AIIMS 2014 Admission Form Instructions
- Candidates must not sent any document or certificate with the application form.
- Those candidates who are selected on the basis of AIIMS 2014 Exam are required to submit relevant documents within 7 days of result declaration by speed post to “Asst. Controller of Exams, AIIMS”.
- Candidate must duly check that address mentioned in the application form is correct and operational. Any loss or transit will not be exam board’s responsibility.
- Incomplete Admission Form of AIIMS 2014 shall be rejected outright.
- Candidates have to mark the choice of examination centers while filling the form. The decision of AIIMS exam body will be, however, final in this regard.
- In case any information in the form or certificates is found suspicious and wrong, he/she will be barred from admission. They must not conceal or hide material information in the form.
Other Related Links: