To apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, candidates have to register themselves online. The process of AIIMS 2014 Online Registration involves filling of personal and educational qualification information. Possible dates of online registration would be around last week of February to last week of March 2014. All the information must be filled correctly and in detail rather than passing motion to cut the chances of form rejection in later stages. Following article describes the complete process of online registration.
How to Register?
- Open the official exam website of AIIMS 2014 and navigate to “apply online” or “new registration” link. Click it.
- The candidate will be redirected to the registration form page where all the necessary instruction regarding entering the information and submission will be mentioned. Read the information carefully.
- Fill in all the field with the information as asked. Provide all the contact information correctly.
- Remit the AIIMS 2014 Registration fee as the next step by any of the modes provisioned, e-challan or credit/debit card.
- The fee for registration in 2013 was Rs.1000 and Rs.800 for general category and ST, SC category respectively.
- Verify all the fields to detect any error in information. Submit the details.
Confirmation of Registration
On completion of the registration, wait for a confirmation SMS or e-mail to the number and e-mail ID provided. Candidate may also login to his/her account for checking the form status on the official website as well.
Other Related Links: