AIPMT 2014 Application Form will be available for the candidate from first week of December 2013. To apply for AIPMT 2014 Exam, candidates can fill the application form on the official website: www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before filling the form, candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria thoroughly to see if they are valid to take the exam or not. Fees as per different categories is as follows:
- FOR OBC/ GENERAL: Rs.1000
- FOR ST/ SC/ PH: Rs.550
The application process for AIPMT 2014 will comprise of three parts:
- Filling the online application form
- Payment of form fee
- Sending the confirmation page
Step 1 - Submission of Online Application Form
- Open the official website of the exam: www.cbseneet.nic.in.
- Click on the button “Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions before filling form.
- Candidate should carefully fill the form Part 1.
- Verify the information for any error and submit the form.
- Candidate shall get the registration number, which will be used in next step.
Step 2 - Payment of fee for AIPMT 2014 Application Form
- Continuing from previous step on website, now candidate will be asked about “payment of fee” details..
- Fill in the registration number and the details of your payment procedure chosen.
- The payment may be made in following ways:
- By Credit Card/Debit Card
- Remittance through Challan by deposit in CBSE Bank Account with Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank or e-Post Office.
- After successful payment of fee a conformation page will be generated.
- Take out the print out of the conformation page received after successfully filling the form.
Step 3 - Confirmation page
Candidate must complete the conformation page, generated after completion of AIPMT 2014 Admission Form. A complete Conformation page must have:
- Signature and left hand thumb impression of candidate.
- Signature of parents/guardians.
- Signature of Gazetted officer.
- Two good quality colored photos (white background) of candidate.
The following documents must be sent by the applicant to CBSE (in same order):
- Proof of payment of fee
- Complete Confirmation Page of online Application
- An Affidavit (for applicants from Andhra Pradesh and J & K who have applied for seats under 15% All India Quota)
For sending Computer Generated Confirmation Page, use any good quality A5 size (12” x 10”) envelope and paste the Computer Generated CBSE Address Slip on the envelope. Computer Generated Confirmation Page of AIPMT 2014 Application Form is to be despatched only by Registered/Speed Post to:
The Assistant Secretary (NEET), Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092
NOTE: The Confirmation Page of online application sent by Courier shall not be accepted.