JIPMER 2014 Application Form will be accessible to the interested candidates in the last week of March 2014. The Application Form will be hosted by the official website www.jipmer.edu.in. The candidates must read carefully the JIPMER 2014 Eligibility Criteria before filling the form.
Last Date For Filling JIPMER Application Form: Around first week of May 2014 .
The JIPMER 2014 Application Form process will contain following steps:
Step I: Accessing the Application Form
- The candidate must log on to www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Click on option “Apply Online”.
- Fill the form with details.
- Move to next step that is payment of fee.
Step II: Upload required Documents
- The candidate must scan his/her colored photograph and signature on a paper as dictated in instructions and scan it.
- Now upload it as the instructions given while filling the form.
Step III: Payment of JIPMER 2014 Application Form fee
General category candidates – Rs.1000/-
Reserved category Candidates – Rs.800/-
Candidate must pay the fee via SBI Bank chalan, at any of the SBI bank branch.
Important guidelines for applicants:
- Candidate must confirm that he/she comes under JIPMER 2014 Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidate must read instruction carefully before filling the form.
- Candidate will have to stay in touch with the official website, as no special notification will be provided in case of rejection of Application Form.
NOTE: In case of any mistake in any of the above steps, the application will be rejected.