All candidates are notified that the Exam Authorities have extended the dates for Application as, Last date for Online Registration - 10th May 2013, Last date for Application Submission Process - 19th May 2013, Last date for payment via Bank Challan - 21st May 2013.
The AFMC 2013 Admissions notifications have been released and candidates can apply for the same by CLICKING HERE. Eligible candidates are requested to register themselves Online as the Armed Forces Medical College shall not accept any application sent by Post.
The process of Online Application for AFMC 2013 is a three step procedure:
- Online Registration – Last Date, 3rd May 2013
- Application Form Filling – Last Date, 12th May 2013
- Deposition of Application Form – Last Date for making payment at any SBI Bank, 14th May 2013
Armed Forces Medical College has few mandatory Criteria that each candidate must satisfy in order to be Eligible for Admission.
The Eligibility Criteria of AFMC 2013 declared by the Exam Board are as follows:
- All candidates must have qualified NEET – UG 2013 Exam with the minimum required percentile.
- Candidates must have applied for AFMC 2013 by filling the Application Form.
- Candidates must have qualified the Class 12th Exam with mandatory subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 60% aggregate in science subjects and 50% marks in English. To know the list of Exams considered Equivalent to Class 12th read through the ADMISSION BROCHURE.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam by the month of MAY 2013 are also eligible to apply. More details on the Eligibility Criteria of AFMC 2013 can be obtained by CLICKING HERE.
Out of the total intake capacity of 130 seats, 10 seats are reserved for candidates of SC/ST category according to the Reservation of Seats for AFMC 2013 Criteria.
Candidates seeking admission based on Reservation will have to satisfy the following criteria inspite of the ones listed above:
- Candidates must provide legitimate proof of category they belong to.
- Candidates must fall in the zone to be called for Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates must appear in the Interview within first 500 candidates of the combined merit list of Boys and Girls.
- Candidates must sign a surety bond with the Institution on the same grounds as General category candidates.
To apply for Admissions of AFMC 2013, candidates will have to first visit the Official Website and register themselves online by providing some details such as Full Name, NEET – UG Roll No, Email ID, Mobile No, Exam Qualified, Date of Birth etc. The last date for Online Registration of AFMC 2013 is 3rd May 2013. Following the Online Registration, candidates shall receive an email mentioning the secret password; the password can be used to Login for UG. After logging into their account candidates will have to enter their Personal and Qualification Details and submit the Application Form as per instructions mentioned in the Information Bulletin. The last date for submitting the Application Form of AFMC 2013 is 12th May 2013. Next, candidates will be required to download the Bank Challan for Payment of the Application Form at any SBI Bank branch. The payment of the Application Form of AFMC 2013 must be done the following day of Form Submission. The candidates will have to make a payment of Rs280 on or before 14th May 2013. After payment, the Bank shall provide each candidate with a Journal number that must be carefully noted down on the Student copy and retained till the end of the Admission Process.
A PDF copy of the Application Form for AFMC 2013 shall be available for the candidate to download at all times. Candidates may obtain prints of the same by logging into their account. Details provided by the candidates during the entire process shall be verified at the time of Counseling of AFMC 2013, therefore all candidates must verify each detail before submitting the Application Form.
Candidates will be able to check the status of their Application Form by logging into their account; this information will be made available by the AFMC Authorities within 15 days of last date for Form Submission. The Application Form Status of AFMC 2013 reflected will be Accepted or Rejected as per the Form submission criteria. Soon after the Submission Process the Exam Board shall declare the Result of AFMC 2013 based on candidates NEET- UG Scores. The minimum score or Cut Off of AFMC 2013 as announced by the Authorities is 50th Percentile and candidates with scores below the Cut Off will not be eligible for Admission.
Candidates shortlisted in the Merit List of AFMC 2013 and eligible for the Counselling shall be displayed on the OFFICIAL WEBSITE and published in leading National newspapers. Besides this, candidates shall also be intimated via email which will be visible to them as they log into their account. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for ToELR (Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning) that shall be a 30 minutes Computer Based Test at AFMC, Pune. Followed by this, candidates will have to attend a personal Interview. The combined score of both; ToELR and the Interview (called the Final Score) shall be the deciding parameter for creation of the Final Merit List. Candidates whose name appears in the Final Merit List of AFMC 2013 will then be invited for the Admission Process, Document Scrutinity and Medical Examination. For more details on AFMC 2013 visit the Official Webpage.
Other Related Links:
- afmc 2013
- afmc 2013 form availability
- afmc 2013 admit card
- afmc 2013 answer key
- afmc 2013 application submission process
- afmc 2013 counselling
- afmc 2013 cutoff
- afmc 2013 dates
- afmc 2013 details
- afmc 2013 eligibility criteria
- afmc 2013 exam pattern
- afmc 2013 faq
- afmc 2013 important dates
- afmc 2013 notification
- afmc 2013 papers
- afmc 2013 pattern
- afmc 2013 practice paper
- afmc 2013 result
- afmc 2013 sample paper
- afmc 2013 syllabus