This exam has been scrapped from the year of 2013 and has been replaced by NEET UG 2013. The candidates can have more information on NEET UG 2013 by visiting the following link:
The AIPMT 2013 exam will be conducted by the CBSE on All India Level for admission in Medical and Dental courses in all the colleges under the exam.
The exam will be conducted at various exam centers located across the whole country and will have three sections with questions from Biology, Physics and Chemistry. AIPMT 2013 will have two exams namely – AIPMT 2013 Preliminary and AIPMT 2013 Mains.
The candidates who qualify the AIPMT 2013 preliminary exam only, will be selected for Mains exam. The questions in both the exams will be Multiple Choice Questions and candidates have to choose one right answer from the given four options.
There will be negative marking of -1/4 marks in AIPMT 2013 and the candidate who answer a question wrongly will earn the negative credit. However, the questions left unmarked will not be evaluated.
The candidates will be given pages for rough work and thus no material should be brought for rough work.
Before applying for AIPMT 2013, the candidates should read the eligibility criteria so as to confirm whether he/she is eligible for exam or not.
Eligibility Criteria of AIPMT 2013:
- The candidate must be an Indian.
- The Eligibility Criteria of AIPMT 2013 says that the candidate must have completed 17yrs of age at the time of admission or by 31st December of the year of getting admission.
- The upper age limit as per eligibility criteria for the exam to be 25 years for the General category candidates as on 31st December of the year of applying for the exam.
- This upper age limit under Eligibility Criteria of AIPMT 2013 has been relaxed for the candidates of OBC/SC/ST categories.
- The Andhra Pradesh and J&K resident candidates are not eligible for AIPMT 2013 as both of these states have opted out of All India Scheme.
- However, AIPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria has a clause which allows the Andhra Pradesh and J&K candidates fulfilling the below mentioned conditions to apply for the exam:
- The candidate is not domiciled in J&K or Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate is not eligible for admission in Medical / Dental Colleges of J&K and Andhra Pradesh.
Reservation of Seats for AIPMT 2013
Out of all the seats under AIPMT 2013, there will be some seats reserved in all the colleges under the exam. There will be 15% All India Quota in these colleges and some seats in them will be under reservation for the candidates of reserved categories.
The details of reserved seats in AIPMT 2013 are as follows:
- SC Candidates: 15%
- ST Candidates: 7.5%
- OBC Candidates: 27%
- Physically Handicapped: 3%
Application Form for AIPMT 2013:
The Application Form will be filled ONLINE only. The information bulletin along with the sample form can be downloaded from the CBSE website.
The candidates can fill the form on www.aipmt.nic.in . The instructions to fill the online Application Form of AIPMT 2013 are present in the information bulletin as well as the website. The candidates have to fill the application form according to the given instructions as any application not complying with the instructions will be disqualified.
The candidates must keep the following before mailing the Application Form of AIPMT 2013 or the confirmation page:
- At least 4 copies of Application Form generated by computer or its print outs of good quality.
- Original Post office receipt of form dispatch.
- Proof of fee submission.
The candidates must ensure the following before submitting the Confirmation Page or the exam form:
- The form has been signed by the candidate as well as the parent/guardian at the given space.
- The form has been attested by a Gazetted Officer or the Principal/Head of the institution.
- The candidate has pasted two similar color photographs with white background on the Application Form of AIPMT 2013. Prior pasting them, the candidate must ensure that Candidates’ Name and Application Number has been written on the back side of the photo.
The photo that has been pasted on the Application Form, must have been taken on or after the month of October, 2013.
The address to send the completely filled Application Form of AIPMT 2013 is as follows:
The Deputy Secretary (AIPMT)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110301.
Admit Card of AIPMT 2103
The CBSE Board will provide the facility to download the Admit Card for the preliminary exam from the website. The candidates have to logon to the website and download the Admit Card of AIPMT 2013. There will be some instructions on the website too, which must be read by the candidates.
The candidates must note that NO INDIVIDUAL Admit Card will be sent to anybody.
The schedule for Admit Card hosting is as follows:
- For AIPMT Pre Exam: March, 2013 Second Week
- AIPMT Final Exam: April, 2013 Last Week
Result of AIPMT 2013
- There will be two exams namely – AIPMT Preliminary and Final exam under AIPMT, hence, the AIPMT 2013 Result will also be declared twice.
- The result for the AIPMT 2013 Preliminary Exam will be declared around the third week of April, 2013 and will be hosted on the official website of the exam. The candidates who have scored a valid score in the AIPMT 2013 Result of preliminary exam have to appear for AIPMT Mains and have to download their Admit Cards from the website itself.
The AIPMT 2013 Counselling will be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services and all the information regarding the counselling will be displayed on their official website.
The candidates whose names appear in the Merit/Wait list must go through the information bulletin carefully so as to understand the steps that they have to perform in order to complete the Counselling of AIPMT 2013.
If any candidate has any query regarding Counselling of AIPMT 2013 it can be sent at:
The Assistant Director General (ME)
Directorate General of Health Services,
New Delhi – 110108
Phone: 011 – 23218750 (Counselling Center) and 011 – 23062493 (Office)
Other Related Links:
- aipmt 2013
- aipmt 2013 form availability
- aipmt 2013 admit card
- aipmt 2013 answer key
- aipmt 2013 application submission process
- aipmt 2013 counselling
- aipmt 2013 dates
- aipmt 2013 details
- aipmt 2013 eligibility criteria
- aipmt 2013 exam pattern
- aipmt 2013 faq
- aipmt 2013 important dates
- aipmt 2013 notification
- aipmt 2013 papers
- aipmt 2013 pattern
- aipmt 2013 practice paper
- aipmt 2013 result
- aipmt 2013 sample paper
- aipmt 2013 syllabus
- aipmt 2013 test