The OFFICIAL AMU Medical 2013 Answer Key has been released and can be downloaded from the following link:
The notifications for the exam of AMU Medical 2013 have been released by AMU for admission in various undergraduate medical courses for the academic year of 2013. The exam will be held on 26th of May, 2013 at 10 in the morning at various exam centers. Application forms of AMU Medical 2013 will be filled online only at: www.amucontrollerexams.com – the official website of exam till 25.03.2013.
Every applicants should first go through the exam eligibility criteria given below as only eligible candidates will be considered for admissions in AMU Medical 2013:
- Candidate must have taken the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Amu or any other equivalent exam in the subjects of Physics, English, Chemistry and Biology.
- Every candidate must have a minimum aggregate of 50% in the above mentioned subject combination to be eligible for AMU Medical 2013.
- Candidate must not be younger than 17 years by the 31st of December, 2013. Also, every candidate has to secure at least 50% marks in the entrance test to be eligible for selection process in AMU Medical 2013.
- There will be one paper of objective type having 200 questions of one mark each making the total marks of paper as 200.
- There will be four sections in the exam namely – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
- AMU Medical 2013 will be of 3 hour duration.
- Every candidate has to score at least 50% marks in the entrance test to be eligible for admission in University.
- Every question will have four options for answers out of which only one will be correct. One mark will be given for a right answer and NO mark will be deducted for wrongly answered questions as there will be no negative marking in AMU Medical 2013.
Application Form will be filled online on: www.amucontrollerexams.com – the official website. However the fee can be remitted via a DD or Cash Receipt of Rs. 500 which is payable at Aligarh and drawn in name of: Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh.
After filling the online form for AMU Medical 2013, its print out is to be generated and applicant has to put photos, signature and thumb impressions as per the form filling instructions on it.
Candidates can keep a copy of this filled form for future usage. Then they have to put the DD or cash receipt along with the filled form and supporting documents in an A4 sized envelope and send it via courier or Speed/Registered Post at the following address on 25.03.2013 till 5 pm:
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
Aligarh – 202002.
Click on the following link to see the supporting documents to be sent with filled form of AMU Medical 2013:
The admit card will be hosted on the official website of exam and every candidate has to download it from there. NO hard copies of Admit Card for AMU Medical 2013 will be sent to any candidate. To know more about exam, form filling and other details, refer to the links given below or read the information brochure.
All the applicants are advised to stay in constant touch with the official website of exam till admission process is complete so as to be updated about latest news and announcements.
- Exam Date: 26.05.2013
- Deadline for submitting form: 25.03.2013
Other Related Links: