Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam (AIMS 2013)
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS 2013) conducts an entrance exam for admission of the students who want to make their career in Medical line. The merit obtained in the exam is applicable for admission various Medical, Dental and Pharmaceutical courses.Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences is situated in the calm and serene environment of Kerala, far from the rush of the city which provides an ideal environment for studying.
Number of seats:100
Duration of corse: Four and half years plus one year compulsory rotating Internship
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum 17 years of age and maximum 23 years on or before 31st December 2010.
- Pass in 12th standard in the first attempt and with a minimum of marks 60% in English and 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together, from any State Higher Secondary Board or equivalent. NRI's and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) who qualify from foreign universities will have to produce an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
- Those who appear for the qualifying examination in March / April 2010 can also apply.
Reservation of seats :
Open for Every states ( Total Number of seats ) :-
- 100 seats for MBBS ( Based on AIMS 2013 score )
- 60 seats for BDS ( Based on AIMS 2013 score )
Date Of Exam:
22nd May, 2013, Sunday
Selection is based on the rank obtained in the All India entrance test conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
- New Delhi
Colleges under Exam:
Other Related Links:
For More Information Regarding Medical Entrance Exam 2013:-
- aims 2013 admit card
- aims 2013 admission ticket
- aims 2013 answer key
- aims 2013 counselling
- aims 2013 eligibility criteria
- aims 2013 examination centers
- aims 2013 examination form
- aims 2013 medical entrance exam
- aims 2013 notification
- aims 2013 practice papers
- aims 2013 result
- medical entrance examination in tamilnadu
- number of seats for mbbs in aims 2013
- number of seats in aims 2013