As per the latest notifications released after the final hearing of SC, the result of COMEDK 2013 Exam has been announced and can be seen on the following link:
COMEDK UGET 2013 Exam has begun and Answers to all questions will be available HERE shortly after the Exam.
The complete exam notifications and ONLINE Application Forms of COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Entrance Exam have been released by the Consortium from 12th of March, 2013. The candidates have to apply for the exam online only and the last date to submit the filled form is 15th of April, 2013.
The COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Entrance Exam is organized for admission in the first year of MBBS and BDS course courses by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental College of Karnataka.
The exam aspirants should examine their eligibility for the exam as per the COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria as only the eligible candidates will be allowed to take the exam and be considered for admission process.
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical for the General Merit Candidates:
- The qualifying exam for the candidates is 10+2 HSC or 2nd level PUC or any other equivalent examination which has been recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical requires the candidate to study the subjects of Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English in the last two years of study.
- The aspirant must have passed each one of these exams individually with a minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB to be eligible as per Eligibility Criteria of COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical.
- The students should mandatorily obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the entrance exam to qualify the test.
Eligibility Criteria for OBC, SC and ST Candidates:
- The qualifying exam criteria are same as that of General category candidates.
The minimum aggregate score in the Entrance Exam as well as qualifying exam is 40% as per the relaxed criteria of eligibility for COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical.
The candidates can however, refer to the following information on form filling, result and counselling etc which has been withdrawn from the last year’s information brochure and can get an overview of the exam and COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Entrance Exam application process. When the new notifications will be released, the information will be modified accordingly.
Application Form for COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical:
To fill the Exam Application Form, the candidates have to do the following:
- Get a DD for the form fee which must be payable at Bangalore and drawn in favor of COMEDK as per the fee mentioned in the brochure.
- The candidates should verify that the DD has been signed by the banker before they send it to the COMEDK.
- Before filling the Application Form of COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical , the candidates should go through the online sample form.
- The candidates should fill the form completely and correctly. After filling it the candidates can verify the filled information by clicking on the “Preview” button and edit the required fields.
- After they have verified the information they can submit the Application Form of COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical by clicking on “SUBMIT” button.
- Every candidate will be given a unique Application Form Number and the facility to generate the print out of the filled form.
- The candidates have to paste recent passport sized color photograph on the form. The photo should not be hazy, smudged, tampered or older than 6 months. The aspirants should also take care that the photos used by them throughout the admission process must be identical.
- In case the photos pasted on Application Form of COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical mismatch with the candidate, the subject will not be allowed to take the exam.
The completely filled Application Form of COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical should reach the following address via Courier or Speed Post by the April, 2013 Second Week:
Executive Secretary – COMEDK,
#132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross,
Bangalore – 560055,
- For more details, refer to the admission brochure and www.comedk.org.
Application Form Status of COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Entrance Exam
The candidates, who have completed the application process of COMEDK UGET 2013, can check their Application Form Status on: http://www.comedk.org - the official website of the exam. They have to go to Applicant Login in order to check it.
By having access to their COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Application Form Status the candidates can be sure whether their applications have been received or not.
Students have to submit their Date of Birth and Application Number to check the Application Form Status of COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical.
Admit Card of COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical
The Admit Card will bear the details of the examination center allocated to the candidate, the date and time of exam and his/her credentials including the category.
No request regarding the change in Examination Center will be entertained in any situation. The exam candidates will be sent the Admit Card of COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical via speed post on the address mentioned by them while filling the forms.
Therefore, the candidates should take care that the address mentioned by them in the form is correct and complete as the COMEDK will not take any responsibility for the delayed delivery of Admit Card COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical or loss in postal transit.
Result of COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical
The COMEDK will publish the result in two stages:
- Publication of Test Score
- Final Merit or Rank List Publication.
The publishing of the test scores will be done on 01.06.2013 and all the clarifications regarding the COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Result will be done in till 05.06.2013 and the final rank list will be published on 11.06.2013.
Counselling of COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical
There will be a single centralized Counselling for the candidates. There will be two rounds in counselling.
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with http://www.comedk.com which is the official website of COMEDK 2013 to know about the schedule and instructions for centralized Counselling of COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical.
The selected students have to attend the counselling with their original certificates in proof of being Karnataka Resident, belonging to reserved categories and 11th and 12th mark sheets and have to report to the Counselling of COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical centers as per the schedule that will be uploaded on the website.
For more details on exam, please visit: www.comedk.org.
Important Dates as per COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical:
- Online Application Form Issue: 12.03.2013
- Deadline for from submission: 15.04.2013
- Online Test Admission Ticket uploading deadline: 24.04.2013
- COMEDK UGET MEDICAL 2013 date of conduction: 12.05.2013 (Paper 1 - 10 to 1; Paper 2 - 2.30 to 4)
- Answer Key release: 12.05.2013
- Deadline to receive objections regarding answer keys: 16.05.2013
- Test Score Publishing: 01.06.2013
- Deadline to receive objections regarding test score: 5.06.2013
- COMEDK UGET MEDICAL 2013 Rank List Publishing: 11.06.2013
Other Related Links: