All candidates informed that the EAMCET 2013 Medical Exam is scheduled to talk place today. The Answer Key shall be released HERE soon after the Exam finishes.
All candidates are hereby informed that today, 8th May 2013, is the last day to obtain the EAMCET 2013 Medical Hall Ticket. Candidates that have not yet downloaded it can do so by CLICKING HERE
The JNTU Hyderabad has not released the notifications for the EAMCET 2013 Medical Entrance Exam yet and in order to have an overall idea about the exam, application process, eligibility criteria and reservation of seats, the candidates can refer to the following information which has been drawn from the last year’s admission brochure.
The EAMCET 2013 Medical Entrance Exam will be organized for admission in professional courses like Medical, Engineering, Pharmacy, Biotechnology etc. The main exam organizing body is JNTU Hyderabad which organizes the exam on behalf of APSCHE.
EAMCET 2013 Medical Entrance Exam is for the candidates who belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh only. And before applying for the exam, the candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility for the exam as only eligible candidates will be considered for the admission process.
EAMCET 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must be Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) or Indian Nationals.
- The candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh according to the EAMCET 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria and satisfy the non – local / local status as per the AP Educational Institutions order.
- The candidate must complete 17 years of age by the 31st of December of the year of admission. The upper age limit for the General category candidates is 22 years and for the SC/ST candidates is 25 years as per the provisions of the EAMCET 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria.
- The students should have either appeared or passed the last year of the Intermediate Exam of the Class XII exam pattern or any other exam considered equivalent to it, with the subjects of Biology/Biotechnology, Chemistry and Physics and English.
- The EAMCET Eligibility Criteria requires the candidates to have cleared all these subjects individually and to have secured a minimum 50% aggregate in the Biology / Biotechnology, Physics and Chemistry taken together.
- The minimum score for the candidates of OBC, ST and SC categories is 40% as per the provisions of relaxed EAMCET 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria.
EAMCET 2013 Reservation of Seats
- The EAMCET 2013 Medical Reservation of Seats will reserve the seats under the exam for the academic year of 2013. The exam is conducted for the students of Andhra Pradesh only and thus 100% seats are reserved for them only. No students from other state can claim seta under the exam.
EAMCET 2013 Medical Application Form
The EAMCET 2013 Medical Application Form will be filled ONLINE only and the candidates are to fill the information from the documents as required. While filling form, students should take care that they fill the correct and complete information.
EAMCET 2013 Medical Application Form address field should be filled with the complete and correct mailing address as the rank cards and other correspondence will be sent to that address only and if the address is wrong, the candidates may miss them.
After the candidates have filled the Online EAMCET 2013 Medical Application Form, they have to ‘Submit’ the form. Prior this step, the candidates should verify the information filled by them carefully as no change in the filled in information will be permitted at any later stage.
If any change is required, they can press the EDIT button and edit the information.
EAMCET 2013 Medical Admit Card
The candidates have to download the hall tickets from: www.apeamcet.org before coming to the exam hall in order to gain access. The EAMCET 2013 Medical Admit Card will bear the details of the exam venue, timings, candidate credentials and other instructions that have to be followed by the candidates on the day of exam.
The candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall only if they have their EAMCET 2013 Medical Admit Card with them as it would serve as their id.
EAMCET 2013 Medical Result
After the EAMCET 2013 Medical Result has been declared on the official website, a public notification will be issued for verification of OMR answer sheet which will be entertained on deposition of Rs. 500/- (GEN and Others) or Rs. 200/- (ST/SC). The candidates can also have a photocopy of their answer sheets on a payment of Rs. 1000/- (GEN and Others) or Rs. 400/- (ST/SC).
No claim for personal identification of the OMR Answer Sheet will be entertained in any case.
- Without late fee: March, 2013 last week
- With a late fee of Rs. 500/-: April, 2013 Second week
- With late fee of Rs. 1000/-: April, 2013 third week
- With a late fee of Rs. 5000/-: April, 2013 last week
- With a late Application Form filling fee of Rs. 10000/-: Second week of May, 2013
For more details on EAMCET 2013 Application Form Submission Process, visit: www.apeamcet.org and read the exam information brochure.
Other Related Links:
- eamcet 2013
- eamcet 2013 answer key
- eamcet 2013 application submission process
- eamcet 2013 counselling
- eamcet 2013 date of examination
- eamcet 2013 date of form release
- eamcet 2013 dates announced
- eamcet 2013 exam pattern
- eamcet 2013 important dates
- eamcet 2013 notification
- eamcet 2013 number of colleges
- eamcet 2013 result