The Haryana PMT 2013 notifications have not yet been released and the following information is based on last year’s prospectus for candidates’ information. Till the notifications are released and the post is updated, the candidates can refer to the following Haryana PMT 2013 information to get an idea about the exam, its pattern, application process and result etc.
The Haryana PMT 2013 exam is conducted by the Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak for admission in Govt. and Private affiliated medical and dental colleges of Haryana. The exam can only be given by the candidates who are domicile of Haryana.
The Haryana PMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- The aspirant must have cleared the 10+2 or any other equivalent exam with the subjects of Biology, Physics, English and Chemistry.
- The minimum aggregate score in the above mentioned subjects is 50% for General category students and 40% for OBC/SC/ST students as per Haryana PMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria norms.
- The Haryana PMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria also allows the candidates who are taking their Class XII exam in the year of 2013 to sit for Haryana PMT 2013 exam but their admission is subject to the condition that they submit their result before the completion of admission process.
To be eligible to take Haryana PMT 2013, the candidate should have a minimum age of 17 years and should not be more than 25 years of age by the end of December of the year of admission, as per the Haryana PMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
The detailed Haryana PMT 2013 Exam Pattern is as follows:
- It will have Multiple Choice Questions with one right answer in the exam.
- Every section namely – Physics, Chemistry and Biology will have 45 questions each and thus the exam in all will have 180 questions.
- The Haryana PMT 2013 Exam Pattern specifies the syllabus for the exam to be the one for the Class XI and XII.
- There will be negative marking in the exam for the questions wrongly answered. The questions that are however, left unanswered will not be evaluated and no credit will be imparted or deducted for them as per the norms of Haryana PMT 2013 Exam Pattern.
The exam will be of 3 hour duration and will be conducted in English language.
Haryana PMT 2013 Reservation of Seats
The Haryana PMT 2013 Reservation of Seats on the basis of State of Origin is as follows:
- The resident candidates of Haryana state will have a reservation of 85% seats.
- Rest of the seats under Haryana PMT 2013 i.e. 15% will be reserved for the candidates of other states.
Haryana PMT 2013 Reservation of Seats for the reserved category candidates:
- The reservation will be according to the rules of Haryana Govt. and will be as follows:
- OBC: Block A – 16% and Block B – 11%
- Scheduled Castes: 20%
- Physically Handicapped: 3% including 1% Haryana 2013 Reservation of Seats for each blind, hearing impaired and locomotor disability.
The Haryana PMT 2013 Reservation of Seats will have 3% horizontal reservation for the Freedom Fighters / Ex – Servicemen and their dependents.
Haryana PMT 2013 Application Form
The Haryana PMT 2013 Application Form will be available in between the last week of May 2013 to the first week of June, 2013. The forms can be filled both online as well as offline. The last date to submit the completely filled Application Form will be around the third week of June 2013.
Before they fill the form the candidates must make sure that they satisfy all the conditions and criteria under the Haryana PMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
The detailed process of filling the OFFLINE Haryana PMT 2013 Application Form is as follows:
- The candidates can obtain he form as well as the information brochure from the University Office on a payment of Rs. 1200/- (GEN) and Rs. 300/- (SC/BC) in cash.
- The candidates have to follow the given instructions to fill the form and attach the required documents.
- The candidates have to mail the completely filled application form to the address mentioned in the prospectus before the last date.
The candidates can also obtain the OFFLINE Haryana PMT 2013 Application Form by post by sending a DD of Rs. 1250/- (GEN) and Rs. 350/- (SC/BC) along with a request letter bearing the complete mailing address of the candidate to the Deputy Registrar, MDU, Rohtak.
The candidates should take care that the DD must be drawn in favor of “Finance Officer, MD University, Rohtak” and must be payable at SBI, MDU, Rohtak Branch.
Haryana PMT 2013 Admit Card
The candidates who have submitted their completely filled applications and have completed the form filling process as per the instructions will be sent the Haryana PMT 2013 Admit Card via post. The candidates who have completed the application process as per the given instructions but didn’t receive their Haryana PMT 2013 Admit Card till the end week of May, 2013 should contact the University along with complete application details and proof of remission of fee.
Haryana PMT 2013 Result
The Haryana PMT 2013 Result will be declared in the month of July 2013 after the conduction of the exam. The result will comprise of the merit list in which the candidates will be arranged in the increasing order of their ranks.
Haryana PMT 2013 Result will be declared on the official website of the exam and various other portals of Haryana PMT. To see their individual result, the candidates will have to enter their Haryana PMT Roll Numbers and name.
Other Related Links: