The Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Result has been declared here. Candidates can see their Result by clicking on the link below:
Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Result is scheduled to be declared today on 24th May 2013. Candidates can get their Result for MBBS, BDS, B Pharma and Pharma D courses soon after its release.
The exam notifications for Manipal UGET Medical 2013 have been released and the Application Process has also started. The candidates can apply both online as well as offline for the exam. The exam will be conducted online and the students have to book their test schedule by the online test booking system at: www.manipal.edu – the official Manipal UGET Medical 2013 website.
All the applicants will have to check their eligibility for the exam before filling the form as only eligible candidates will be allowed to take admission.
Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate’s country of nationality should be India.
- Date of birth of applicant should be on or before 31st of December, 1996.
- The minimum qualification of the candidate to sit in the exam as per the Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Eligibility Criteria: the candidate must have either passed the Class XII or IB, A Level, American 12th Grade or other equivalent exam with the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, English and Physics.
- At least 55% marks must have been obtained by the applicant in Biology, Chemistry and Physics taken together.
The entrance exam conducted by the Manipal University for admission in Medical courses for the academic year of 2013 is open for all categories and therefore there is no clause of Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Reservation of Seats in the admission brochure.
Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Exam Application Form
The Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Application Form has been released and can be filled online as well as offline. The following sources can be used to obtain the form:
- Logon to: http://www.manipal.edu/Admissions/Pages/ApplicationForm.aspx - the official exam website to fill the online form.
- The filling of Online Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Application Form will be done in the following steps:
- Basic Information: The candidates have to enter their basic details such as name, and other contact details e.g. contact number, address email id etc correctly as they will be used for all the future correspondences.
- Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Application Form Fee remission process in which the fee is to be submitted via the Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Completing the photo and signature process and submitting the completely filled form till 11/03/2013.
- The official exam website has the addresses of all the designated SBI Bank Branches where the Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Application Form will be available or go to: http://www.manipal.edu/Admissions/IndianAdmissions/Banks/Pages/Welcome.aspx.
- The candidates can also download the form from: www.manipal.edu – the exam website, fill it and send it along with the DD of Rs. 1000/- drawn in name of “Manipal University” which must be payable at Udupi or Manipal.
- The Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Application Form can also be obtained by sending a request letter along with the DD of Rs. 1000/- and a self addressed envelope at the following address:
Admissions Manipal University,
Manipal – 576 104.
Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Application Status
The candidates who have completed the exam application forms can check their Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Application Form Status on the online status check portal of the Manipal University.
The candidates can logon to: http://www.manipal.edu/Admissions/IndianAdmissions/Pages/ApplicationStatus.aspx and check their Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Application Form Status. To check their application status, the candidates have to enter their Application Number.
Manipal UGET Medical 2013 e – Hall Ticket
Within 24 hours of booking the Online Test Schedule, the Manipal UGET Medical 2013 e – Hall Ticket will be generated. Only those candidates will be issued the hall tickets who book the slot before the last date of booking the test.
The Manipal UGET Medical 2013 e – Hall Ticket will bear the details of candidate’s roll number, courses he/she applied for, address of the exam center and date & time of the test selected by the candidate.
If there are any discrepancies in Manipal UGET Medical 2013 e – Hall Ticket, the candidate should report them to the authorities immediately. The candidates have to logon to: www.manipalotbs.com and provide their Online Test Booking Password and Application form Number in order to obtain their Manipal UGET Medical 2013 e – Hall Ticket.
Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Result
Result will be declared on 17th of May, 2013 on: www.admissions.manipal.edu – the official website of the exam.
- Last date to receive applications: 11th of March, 2013
- Online Booking of test: 21/03/2013 to 28/03/2013
- Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Exam Date: 15/04/2013 to 15/05/2013
- Result: 17/05/2013
Other Related Links:
- center of examination manipal uget 2013
- enat 2013 application form status
- enat 2013 notification
- manipal uget 2013
- manipal uget 2013 admission ticket
- manipal uget 2013 admit card
- manipal uget 2013 answer key
- manipal uget 2013 counselling
- manipal uget 2013 practice papers
- manipal uget 2013 result
- number of question in manipal uget 2013